5

"Oof!" Chenle exclaimed as he was just hit with a pillow.

Still half asleep, he grabbed the nearest thing to him, which happened to be his favorite dolphin plush, and threw it at whoever was trying to wake him up.

"Poor Dolphin, Chenle doesn't care about you that much and decides to throw you out of everyone." a voice said loudly, making Chenle stir.

"Waaiiitttt!! Nooo, give him to meeee. I need to apologize to him noww!" Chenle whined making grabby hands toward the toy. Jisung chuckled as he handed the plush to the still sleeping boy.

You see, it was currently 11:30 am and Jisung came over to pick up Chenle so they could go on a playdate, but since the older is still sleeping, Mrs. Zhong asked him to wake up Chenle.

"Lele," Jisung said softly, pushing the older's bangs out of his face. He took a deep breath before moving his face closer to the older's.

"You can keep sleeping," he whispered softly, Chenle humming in response. Jisung softly let out a laugh as he poked Chenle's cheeks.

"I guess I will have to go to Build-a-Bear Workshop by myself." he whispered, getting up. That one sentence was enough to make Chenle sit up and pout.

"Noo, I want to come Sungie!" he whined. Jisung chuckled and hit him with a pillow again.

"Then get up you lazy!" he replied.

"Okay, okay, give me like 15 minutes!" Jisung nodded and exited his room, not forgetting to close the door.

"Should I get a natural colored bear or a unnatural color like purple?" Chenle asked as he looked through the bins of unstuffed bears.

Jisung smiled as he picked up a bear, it had big brown eyes and a slight blush spread over its cheeks. Its fur was a light almond color and it was really soft. "Lele," Jisung said, catching the shorter's attention. "Hm?"

Jisung placed the bear in the boy's arms. "How about this one?" Chenle picked up the bear, giving it a close look.

"It's cute! Do you like it?" he asked the younger, him replying in a nod. Chenle smiled and skipped over to the stuffing section. Jisung was about to follow when he noticed a station where you can record messages for your bear.

He walked over towards the station and picked up a voice recording box. He chuckled slightly before knowing what he will record for the bear.

"Hi, can you please stuff this bear please?" Chenle said excitingly, handing the employee the bear. The employee nodded. "Grab a heart for your bear and give it a wish." he said gesturing over to a box filled with hearts. Chenle eagerly picked a bright red heart holding in between his palms.

As he was doing the whole love and wishes ritual with the heart, Jisung came up behind him. "I recorded a message for the bear." he said, handing the employee the recording to put inside the bear. Chenle giggled and handed the heart to Jisung.

"Do you want to make the wish to the bear since I did everything else?" he asked. Jisung smiled and nodded taking the heart. He closed his eyes giving the heart a wish. 

Please, let's have our friendship last forever.

Jisung opened his eyes and gave the heart to the employee. The employee smiled as she stuffed the bear adding both the recording and heart. She quickly stitched up the bear and handed it to Chenle. 

"You two are cute, are you perhaps, together?" she asked, looking at the two in admiration. Jisung stood still as Chenle just shook his head giggling. "No, we're just friends." the blonde replied looking at the taller. Jisung just nodded. "He's my best friend." The girl nodded and smiled. "Ah, I see. You guys have a really cute friendship, though. You remind me of me and my girlfriend." she smiled.

"Oooh! You have a girlfriend? What's her name?" Chenle quickly asked. The girl giggled, "Sooyoung, she models for another store in this mall." the girl replied. Chenle smiled. "Woahh! That's so cool!" The girl nodded. "Now you guys should go give your new bear a bath and dress it up! Okay?" she said, looking as there was more people who wanted the stuff their bears. Chenle nodded and grabbed Jisung's arm. "Okay! It was nice talking to you," he looked at her name tag, "Yeri noona!" he giggled before dragging Jisung to the clothing section.

"You seemed very talkative with that employee, Lele. Do you perhaps, have a crush?" Jisung asked grinning as he watched the older look at bear clothing. Chenle gasped and slightly punched Jisung's chest.

"She already has a girlfriend! Also no! She just reminds me of my sister, nothing else." he pouted. Jisung chuckled and ruffled the shorter's hair. "I'm just kidding, Lele." Chenle huffed as he continued to look at clothes.

Eventually he came up with a baby blue hoodie with grey sweatpants and white socks. Chenle walked up to Jisung who was holding the bear in his arms.

"This outifit?" Jisung asked as he looked at the bear. Chenle nodded. "Why?" the taller asked. Chenle giggled and pointed at the taller. "It reminds me of you cuz you always wear something like this when we watch dramas together!" he exclaimed. Jisung nodded in defeat and began dressing the bear. "I guess it's cute." 

The two were at the computers trying to figure out what to name the bear.

"Chenji."

"Jichen."

"Chenji!"

"Jichen!"

"Chenji!"

"Cinnamon roll."

"What?"

"I don't know, I'm hungry."

"Chenji it is!"

Chenle giggled as he began to type in the name. Jisung crouched down next to the older since he was sitting in the chair. "Why can't it be Jichen, though?" he pouted. Chenle just gave him a smile. "Because I, Zhong Chenle, is older than you! Jisung Pwark!" 

Chenle was about to submit the name before Jisung grabbed to keyboard and began to type.

"Park Chenji." Chenle looked up at the taller and pouted. "Why does he get your surname?" he asked. Jisung giggled. "Why not?" he replied, submitting the certificate. The taller helped Chenle up from the chair and brought him to the register. "I'll pay for the bear, but you have to pay for food." Jisung said, taking out his wallet. Chenle nodded in agreement.

After the two paid for the bear, Chenle bought him and Jisung some cinnamon rolls, as to what Jisung said he was craving, and decided to go back to Chenle's house.

"And this is your new bedroom, Chenji!" Chenle exclaimed, walking into his bedroom, Jisung following behind.

"When will I get to bring Chenji home?" the taller asked. Chenle thought for a moment.

"How about we switch off every week?" he suggested. Jisung nodded. "Sounds good." Chenle giggled and hugged the bear.

"Have you clicked the button?"

"Hm?"

Jisung chuckled and grabbed the bear's hand.

"I recorded a message." he replied, lightly squeezing the bear's paw.

"Welcome to Chenji's... This and That!"

Chenle looked at the bear in awe. "Woahh!" he exclaimed, causing the taller to laugh.

"I like it!" Chenle said smiling. Jisung ruffled his hair. "I'm glad you do."

a/n more characters will show up soon, i promise. the story's kind of boring as of right now, but it does get better!!