4

"Mama, I'm hungry."

"Can't you make your own food, Lele?"

"But I don't know how to make dumplings."

Mrs. Zhong sighed, "We don't have all the ingredients to make dumplings, hun." Chenle placed his pointer on his cheek to make a very loud hum.

"Hmmmmmmmmm, ah! How about I ask Jisung if he has some? And we can make them together!" Mrs. Zhong smiled as she pushed her hair back.

"You can try," she began but Chenle was already running out the door.

"I'll be right back!" he exclaimed.

Chenle skipped towards Jisung's front door. As he was about to knock, the front door opened, surprising the blonde.

"Chenle? What are you doing here?" Jisung asked, looking at the surprised boy. Chenle giggled.

"I was hungry and wanted dumplings, but my mom said we didn't have all the ingredients to make them so then I came up with the smartest idea to ask you if you had the ingredients."

Jisung chuckled as he flicked the shorter's forehead.

"Ow, Sungie!" Chenle exclaimed, rubbing the hurt spot. 

"My father and I were about to go buy some bubble tea, do you want me to order dumplings for you?" Jisung asked, smiling. Chenle's eyes lit up.

"Would you really do that? Really!?" he exclaimed. Jisung laughed and nodded. "I'll order some to share with you, how about that?" Chenle nodded excitedly.

"Okay! That sounds like a good plan!"

"We can also watch some kdramas, have you watched What's Wrong With Secretary Kim ?" Jisung asked. Chenle shook his head. 

"No, but I think 姐 has."

"Who?"

"My sister."

Jisung nodded at the information. He then patted the older's head. "I guess my dad and I should get going and get the food so we can binge watch together when I get home, hm?" he said. Chenle giggled. "Oh yes! Please! I'm so so so hungry, Jisungie!" the blonde exclaimed pretending to faint on the younger. Jisung quickly tickled the boy's sides causing him to screech.

"Let's not faint too soon, Princess. I still have to get the food. Go home and wait til I come back, okay?" Jisung said, looking at a pouting Chenle. "Mm, okay. Also I am NOT a princess!" Chenle exclaimed stomping off Jisung's front patio.

"You do act like one!"

"Just get the food!"

"Oh my god, Chenle! Have you not eaten today?" Jisung exclaimed as he watched the older aggresively eat the dumplings off his plate.

"I have, but I just seemed to be craving dumplings the whole day." Chenle replied taking another bite. "MMMM! THESE ARE SO GOOD!" Jisung chuckled as he placed the laptop in front of them.

The two were currently on Jisung's bed with their food on trays so they wouldn't track crumbs. Jisung set up the drama on his laptop so the two could watch.

"I watched this drama like once, and it's really good, I think you'd like it." Jisung said as he picked up his boba, taking a sip.

Chenle sat as he stared at Jisung's boba. The younger noticed this and handed the drink to him.

"Hm?" Chenle asked, looking at the drink in his hand. Jisung chuckled as he took a bite out of a dumpling.

"You can have some." he replied. Chenle nodded as he took a sip of the drink.

"Avocado green tea?" Jisung nodded, taking the drink from the older to take another sip. "It's my favorite."

"Oooohhh, me too!" the older exclaimed. Jisung smiled.

I'll remember that.

Jisung then placed the trays of empty food on his beside table as he motioned Chenle to come closer. "Let's start the drama now." he said softly, giving the older a pillow to rest on.

a/n btw these chapters take place randomly throughout the summer as they are building their friendships before school starts. The school chapters is where we'll meet more of the other characters. So enjoy these fluffy friendship chapters for the time being :)