28

Jisung jogged slowly, making sure to take in the area around him. He plugged in his earbuds, playing I Can't Stop Me on his phone.

After making a few rounds around the block, he decided to walk to the local gas station to pick up snacks for Chenle like he said he would.

The boy shivered slightly upon entering the shop. Jisung grimaced, as he put his hood on.

It's so cold, nowadays. I should've brought a coat.

Jisung shook his head as he walked towards the back of the store where all the candies and chips were. He bend down, slighty, trying to look at the flavor of pawn crackers they had.

"Oh, you're the boy that turned my son into a slut." a low voice spoke. Jisung flinched slightly, turning around, finding an older man hovering over him. His eyes were bloodshot red, while his breath reeked of alcohol. Jisung could tell he was intoxicated by something.

"Sir?" he spoke calmly at the angered adult.

Yixing scoffed, forcefully grabbing Jisung's wrist, causing the boy to wince.

"Because of you, I was put on a restraining order." he spat, grasping onto Jisung's wrist, tightly.

"Because of you, I can't beat up my wife for disobeying me!" he exclaimed, throwing Jisung onto the ground, before getting on top of him.

Jisung hissed, glaring at the man. "Sir, calm dow-"

"MY SON IS GAY BECAUSE OF YOU AND EVER SINCE YOU CAME INTO THE PICTURE, HE WAS NEVER HOME FOR ME TO PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE!" Yixing yelled, throwing a punch at Jisung's face.

The boy rolled his eyes, wiping blood from his mouth before forcefully pushing the elder off of himself. Jisung glared, grabbing the man's wrists, twisting them around his body, holding him in place. Glad he learned some martial arts from his father.

"Sir, I don't want to start a fight, but I want you to know that even if you tried, you cannot win against me." Jisung spoke, gripping onto Yixing's wrists, as he tried to break free from the younger's hold, causing Jisung to grasp tighter.

"You can punch me as much as you want, I won't fight back because I'm mature." Jisung paused, gritting his teeth at the older's response.

"Let go of me, you child. Is this how you respect your elders??" Yixing hissed. Jisung hummed, letting go of his wrists. Yixing grinned, rubbing his wrists before turning to Jisung.

"Now, how about I beat your-" He didn't finish his sentence, he instead, harshly kicked Jisung in the stomach, throwing another punch at his jaw.

Jisung was thrown to the ground, crashing into a stack of canned goods, causing a huge sound to erupt throughout the small store.

Jisung smirked slightly, rubbing his jaw as he looked at the older. Yixing raised a brow.

"What? That didn't hurt enough for you? How about I try this?" The chinese grasped onto Jisung's collar, fisting his hand, ready to break Jisung's nose.

The younger scoffed, using all his strength to get a hold of the elder's wrist, bringing his ankle around his leg, causing him to fall to the ground, Jisung landing on top of him.

He threw a singular punch at the man's chest, causing him to choke slightly. The boy grinned, his face and arms full of bruises, yet he still held a smile on his face.

"I told you that you can't win against me. I'm being considerate." Jisung smiled. Yixing was already lying on the ground, unable to get up, due to his body being old and intoxicated with drugs.