11

*crash*

"Zhong Chenle, what's the meaning of these?!"

Chenle flinched as he watched his father rummage through his closet.

"Th-They're clothes, f-father."

His father scoffed as he pulled out an oversized tshirt with a red cherry in the middle.

"Clothes?! These are fucking women clothes, Chenle!"

Last night, Chenle's father came home after about 3 days, and when he arrived, he was in fact, drunk. The drugs were still in his system as of now.

Chenle shook his head and grabbed the tshirt.

"No they're not! I like those clothes!"

Chenle's father shook his head, grasping his son's arm. Sending a slap onto Chenle's face.

"Fine! Be a slut! Wear disgusting clothes! It'll change how people see you!" he spat.

Chenle stood there trembling.

His father looked at his attire.

The blonde wore a pastel striped shirt with blue denim shorts. Yellow socks that had a lemon embroidered on it.

"Your mother was wrong when she said she'd give me a wonderful son. I regret it. I married a slut and she gave birth to another." he spoke, leaving the bedroom.

Chenle stayed silent, looking at himself in the mirror.

Disgusting bitch. Why do you have to be such a disappointment?

Soon after, Chenle heard his parents yelling again.

Jisung happily got out of the car, carrying a shopping bag.

"Jisung! Why don't you invite Chenle over? We have dumplings and milk tea to share." Jisung's mom said, taking groceries out from the back of the vehicle. Jisung nodded. "Okay!"

Jisung quickly went to his bedroom setting down the bag.

He picked up his phone and called Chenle.

"Hello-"

"J-Ji.."

Jisung paused as he widened his eyes.

"Lele, what's wrong?"

He listened to Chenle's cries from the other line.

"They hate me, Sungie."

"Who hates you?"

"I'm a disappointment Jisung. They're fighting because of me. They hate me, Sungie. Sungie, I'm a bad person." Chenle cried.

Jisung gently soothed the boy through the phone before walking to the front door.

"Lele, I'll come get you, okay?"

Jisung didn't get a respond.

"Lele, baby, I'm on my way, okay?"

Jisung had recently learned that his best friend liked being babied. He thinks it's due to the lack of love he was being given by his parents from time to time. But he wasn't bothered by it. He liked taking care of the older.

The boy arrived at the house, hearing the loud yelling from inside.

He pulled out his phone, texting Chenle that he was outside. 

Chenle slowly tip toed to the front door and put on his shoes. Gasping when he heard someone yell.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"