16

"Jisung ah!" the smaller whined as he followed the younger downstairs. Jisung smiled and ruffled the boy's hair.

"I lob you too, Chenle." he replied, catching the older off guard, causing to pout once more. "Hey, I wasn't ready."

Jisung just smirked before walking into the kitchen, noticing a familiar face sitting on the counter.

"Hyung? Why are you here? I thought you were in Canada."

A dark haired boy stood up, approaching the younger.

"What? No 'Hello Hyung, I missed you' ? I'm offended." He replied. Jisung sighed, shaking his head. Chenle peaked from behind. "Sungie, who's this?"

The dark haired male looked at the smaller, cheekily eyeing Jisung.

"Oh my, aren't you a cutie? I should introduce myself." he started, taking out his hand to shake Chenle's.

"I'm Jisung's cousin, Mark Lee, nice to meet you, sweetheart."

Chenle nodded, bowing his head slightly. "Zhong Chenle, nice to meet you too." he replied. Mark grinned at smaller.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows before possesively wrapping his arms around the smaller's waist. "Back off." he mouthed looking at his cousin.

Mark raised an eyebrow, looking at the two.

Eh, I'll give them 2 months.

"Aight, so Jisungie, since I'm here, what do you want to do?" the oldest asked, walking around the kitchen. Jisung shrugged his shoulders, letting go of the smaller as he walked towards the fridge, taking out microwaveable pancakes.

"Eh, we can watch anime, I guess." he responded, putting 3 pancakes in the microwave. Mark nodded.

"Let's watch Haikyu!" the older replied. Jisung looked at his cousin.

"How about we watch a different anime? Chenle and I just finished that one a few weeks ago." he responded taking the pancakes out before walking towards the living room where Chenle was seated. Mark frowned, following the youngest.

"Jisung, I thought we were going to watch Haikyu together though!"

Jisung didn't respond, instead he fed Chenle a pancake.

Mark watched the two once more.

Damn, I came all the way from Canada to see my baby cousin but he already has a baby to care for, smh.

The Canadian huffed before taking a seat next to the two, stealing a pancake.

"Fine, then let's go to the mall." he responded. Chenle's eyes lit up when he heard the word mall. He jumped excitedly before grabbing Jisung's hand.

"Ooh! Can we? Can we? I wanna get cute clothes! Can we Sungie?" he asked, the latter flustered.

Jisung calmed the smaller down, giggling slightly. "I would, but I can't drive, Lele."

"Nonsense! I'll drive you guys there. It'll be a family bonding. Plus I wanna get to know Lele better." Mark interrupted. Jisung looked at his cousin and sighed, shaking his head.

"Okay, I guess we can go."

"I'm sleepy."

"You're sleepy?"

"Mhm."

"It takes half an hour to get to the mall, do you want to take a nap?"

"Mmm."