12

"Sungie.."

Jisung looked down at the boy under him.

"S-Sungie, please.."

The older lied on the bed, cheeks flushed. His face held innocence, but his body was what made the younger blush.

Jisung didn't move, instead he brought his hand towards the older's cheek.

"Lele, what are you-"

He was caught off when the older wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling their bodies together.

"Jisung~ ah!"

The younger's breath hitched as he proceeded to lean his forehead against the other.

Chenle leaned forward, trying to catch his lips. Jisung slightly pulled back.

"Baby-"

"Jisung! Wake up!"

The boy sat up, ruffling his hair in the process. He looked at the time.

6:15 am

"What?" he exclaimed from his bedroom. His mom called back.

"It's your first day of school! Get up or you'll be late!"

Jisung blinked before looking down at his lap.

"Fuck."

He got out of bed and got ready.

"Bye, Mom! I'll see you later!" Jisung exclaimed, walking out the front door.

Ahead of him, a familiar blonde came running.

"Sungie!! Good morning!!" he screeched, running towards the taller. Jisung's cheeks flushed as he remembered his dream.

"S-Sungie.."

"Sungie?"

Jisung choked slightly before looking down at the older.

"G-Good morning, Lele." he replied, mentally scolding himself for stuttering. Chenle looked up in confusion.

"Are you nervous for school? You're very red." he asked, placing his hands on the younger's cheeks. Jisung shook his head taking his hands.

"I'm okay, maybe a little nervous."

Chenle just smiled in return.

"It's okay, the first day is always nerve wracking, hehe. But I'll show you around! Okay?" he exclaimed. Jisung nodded. Chenle giggled and grabbed his hands.

"Let's walk together!"

"Chenle ah!" a voice called.

The older looked around for who called before spotting a familiar face.

"Hyung!!" he exclaimed, running towards the male, Jisung trying to follow.

Chenle engulfed the older into a hug.

"Oh? Who's this?" he asked. Chenle giggled.

"Oh! This is Jisung! He moved here about 3 months ago." he replied, facing the taller, "Jisungie, this is Haechan. A senior." Jisung smiled, taking out his hand to shake the older's.

"Park Jisung, nice to meet you."

The tan skinned male returned the shake before smiling back. "Lee Haechan."

Chenle smiled at the two before grabbing both their hands.

"I promised Renjun ge that we would meet him and the others in Mr. Seo's room before the bell rings. Let's go!"

Jisung and Haechan followed the smaller towards the classroom, Jisung making little notes on how to get around the school.

Finally, the three arrived at the classroom. Chenle walked in before greeting his teacher.

"Good morning, Mr. Seo! How was your summer?" the blonde asked, setting his backpack down on one of the desks. Mr. Seo smiled before setting down his laptop.

"Good morning, Chenle. My summer was great, how was yours?"

Chenle giggled and grabbed Jisung's arm. "Really good! Look we have a new student!" he exclaimed. Jisung smiling awkwardly.

"A new student? What's your name?" Johnny asked.

"Park Jisung, sir. I'm entering junior year." Jisung replied, bowing slightly.

Chenle hopped excitedly. "He's my best friend! Summer was really really fun with him!"

Johnny nodded, "I would assume so!"

Then entered the classroom were 3 certain students.

"Renjunnieee, it's just a little hug. I won't bite!" Jaemin's voice was heard.

"Oh, but I sure will!" Renjun replied.

The three boys entered the classroom, placing their bags on desks as well.

"Good morning boys, how was your summer?" Johnny asked.

"It was good, we got really close." Jeno replied, gesturing towards the two boys next to him.

Jaemin was trying to embrace the Chinese, as Renjun was too busy pushing him away.

"Stop hugging me!"

"Nooooo."

Chenle giggled before facing Jisung.

"We always meet here in the mornings, Mr. Seo is our favorite teacher, he let's us hang here before classes start." he said, Jisung nodded, taking note.

"What's your first class?"

Jisung took out his phone, checking his schedule.

"Chemistry with Mrs. Kang."

Chenle's eyes widened. "Oh! She's my first class too! We can walk together!"

Soon the bell rang, Johnny waved off the boys as they headed to their classes.

"Sungie," Chenle spoke. Jisung looked at the older, "Hm?"

"Can we have a sleepover tonight?"

Jisung nodded. "Is everything okay at home?" he asked softly, to keep privacy. Chenle shook his head.

"I just want you to hold me." he replied, fumbling with his hands. Jisung smiled in response.

"Okay, that's fine. My mother paid for viki subscription, do you want to watch Hotel Del Luna with me?"

Chenle giggled and nodded happily.

"Yes!"

a/n heccin hormones 🤭🤭

don't lash out on me please, every teenager goes through hormones at some point in life

thank you for reading 🤍