9

"Mama, do you like my new shirt?"

"Chenle, you asked me this at least ten times already."

"But do you?"

"I mean, it's cute, yes."

"Ooh, that's good, that's good!"

Chenle happily skipped around the house nonstop talking about the new shirt he ordered.

It was a regular oversized white top with the word "baby" printed, each letter having a different color. He paired the shirt with blue denim shorts and white converse.

Chenle smiled as he looked in the mirror.

Damn, I do be looking like a whole snacc.

Chenle looked in one of the bathroom drawers pulling out a jar of hair clips. They were pastel and had a variety of colors. 

"Weren't these Jie's clips?" he asked himself before grabbing a comb.

Chenle parted his hair to the left and placed some of the hair clips on the left side of his hair.

"Oooh, this is pretty." he places two clips in his hair before putting the rest back into the drawer.

Gotta show this to Jisung! he thought before running out to his back balcony.

Chenle looked over the fence trying to spot a certain blackette. Eventually, he found the younger chilling under the shade in front of his pool.

"Yah, Jisung! Park Jisung! JiJi!" he exclaimed, trying to catch the younger's attention. Jisung looked up from his book spotting the older. He smiled and waved back.

"Hi Lele!" he exclaimed. Chenle giggled. "Jisungie! Come here! Come here!" he replied. Jisung nodded, walking towards the fence. Chenle opened the door to let him into his own backyard.

Jisung walked into the older's yard smiling. "Hi, Lele." he said once again. Chenle grinned.

"Soooooooo?"

"Soooooooo, what?"

Chenle pouted before taking a full turn. "Look at my outfit! I got a new shirt!"

Jisung took a glance at the older's outfit, taking in the details of the top, also noticing the hair clips placed carefully in his hair.

Cute.

"You seem very well put together. I like the hair clips." Jisung said, petting the boy's hair. Chenle giggled, jumping up and down. "I put them in my hair myself!" he replied, making Jisung laugh slightly.

"They suit you well, Lele."

"Jisung, I want snow cones."

Jisung looked at the older with a raised eyebrow. "Where do we even get snow cones?" he replied. Chenle shrugged.

"I don't know, how about we buy a snow cone machine?" Jisung just stared at the older.

"The two of us are unemployed and the amount of money we both have is the equivalent to 3,000 won." 

Chenle pouted and fell back onto his bed. "What can we buy then?" Jisung picked up his phone, searching places.

"Frozen yogurt."

Chenle's eyes lit up. "Can we, Jisung?" he asked. The younger shrugged. "I don't have my license yet and my father is at work, so I don't know who would drive us. It's also hot today and I don't feel like walking."

Chenle giggled and took out his phone. "I can call Renjun ge, he can drive us. You can also meet my friends! Wouldn't that be fun, Ji?" the smaller asked smiling. Jisung thought for a moment before nodding.