1

Chenle walked into the dining room after hearing his mother call.

"Yeah, mama?"

A woman in her late 30s smiled as she approached her son.

"You know our neighbors, Ten and Sicheng?" she asked. Chenle nodded.

"The ones who own the cute cat and the dog who always barks at me from their backyard whenever I go onto our deck?"

His mom chuckled and nodded. "Yes, them."

"What about them?" Chenle asked.

"They're moving, they already sold their house and we are gonna have new neighbors arriving in about a week or so."

Chenle tilted his head in confusion. "Oh? What does this have to do with me?"

Mrs. Zhong smiled as she patted her son's head.

"I met the new neighbors earlier today, and they have a son around your age. I thought you'd like to know since most of the kids in our neighborhood are younger than you. You could become friends."

Chenle smiled at the thought.

"New friend? That's sounds nice."

a/n

Welcome to my chensung book!

This is kinda like best friend drabbles but also has a storyline to it, I hope you enjoy!

This book will consist of more short ish chapters than my usual books.

If you haven't already, check out my Nomin book titled, "Lover"

Thank you, have a lovely day!