15

"YAH! PARK JISUNG WAKE UP!!!"

Jisung groaned as he turned away from the noise, covering his head with his pillow.

Chenle puffed out his cheeks as he walked over to the younger's bed, getting on and straddling him.

"Mm, go away," the younger mumbled, eyes still closed. Chenle shook his head and lied down on him.

"But Sungie! The sky's awake! And I'm awake! So we have to play!" he spoke, quoting the younger's favorite princess.

Jisung shook his head, grabbing the older's waist, flipping them so Chenle would be trapped in his arms.

"Sungie?"

Jisung lazily placed a kiss onto his cheek before nuzzling into his neck.

"Lele.."

Chenle looked at him, "Yes, Jisung?"

The younger held onto his waist tighter before whispering,

"Shut the fuck up, I'm tired."

And that's how Chenle ended up on his floor.

"..."

"...."

"PARK JISUNG GET UP!"

Jisung didn't respond and continued to keep his eyes closed, smiling slightly. Chenle thought for a moment before smirking evily.

"D-Do you not want to play with me? S-Sungie?" he cried.

Jisung immediately sat up with open arms. "Nonono, baby come here."

Chenle giggled, knowing the younger's soft spots. He teasingly walked over to the younger, placing himself comfortably on his lap.

He leaned himself onto the younger's shoulder, nuzzling into his neck.

"Good morning, Sungie." Jisung smiled before hugging the smaller slightly.

"G' morning, baby." Chenle giggled once more, before hitting the younger's chest. "I'm not a baby!"

Jisung looked at the older, cupping his cheeks.

"Baby."

Chenle frowned before wrapping his arms around the taller's neck.

"Daddy."

Aaaaaand Chenle's back on the floor.

"Ouch, Ji!!" Jisung blushed before crouching down to the smaller. "I'm sorry, Lele." he said before picking him up. Chenle frowned.

"My butt hurts."

Jisung chuckled slightly, placing the smaller onto his bed.

"So what? Do you want me to kiss it better?" he smirked. Chenle pouted before jumping onto the taller.

"Sungie!" he exclaimed, the two falling back onto the floor.

Jisung smiled holding onto his best friend. "Yes, Lele?"

Chenle responded first with a cheeky smile.

"I lob you." Jisung chuckled.

"How much?" Chenle pouted.

"You're supposed to say it back!"

The taller laughed out loud, hugging the smaller close. "Hey, Lele." he said softly. Chenle looked up. "Yeah?"

Jisung smiled cheekily before getting up. "I'm hungry, let's go downstairs and get breakfast." he responded, walking out of the room, leaving Chenle on the floor.

The smaller quickly got up, running after the younger.

"Yah!! You didn't say it back!"

a/n shorter chapter, will be continued in the next!

thank you for reading 🤍