Chapter 10: Movie Night

Y/N's POV:

"Alright! It is a new day! Yesterday was great but today will be even better!" I say happily as Shayne and I walk to where we're filming together.

"Why are you so peppy?" Shayne laughs.

"Why aren't you? In case you've forgotten, we're about to play paintball. You saw how I am with a crossbow, now imagine that but with a paintball gun. I'm gonna destroy Mushroom Clout." I smile.

"Okay, let me know how that works out for you." Shayne elbows me lightly and I punch him the shoulder, "I won't have to, you'll see it." I say.

We arrive at the paintball area and everyone starts putting on padding but I don't.

"Why aren't you putting on padding? You're gonna have a lot of bruises." Lasercorn says, walking over to me.

"I could ask you the same question." I say, putting on my helmet and grabbing a gun.

"Touche." Lasercorn squints his eyes at me before walking away. Truth is I actually am wearing padding, it's not enough that it looks like I'm wearing padding but it's enough to protect my stomach. I'm wearing pants to protect my legs from actually getting paint on them but my arms are bare so this'll be interesting.

Olivia had to leave after filming yesterday so Tommy is now here, aka Olivia Gay. Matt Raub, Sarah, and Ryan Todd explain how Bunker Destruction works and then we all go and take our places.

"You're pretty ballsy to be going out there in bare arms." Shayne says to me.

"You're pretty ballsy to doubt me." I smile. He looks at me for a second before laughing a little, "By the end of this game you're going to look like you have hickeys everywhere."

"Maybe so, but I bet I'll barely get hit." As soon as I say this the buzzer goes off and we begin. I go in the opposite direction than most of my teammates. I hide behind a barrel and take a couple of shots at Keith, who is failing at, well everything. Everyone is hitting him and he's just stumbling around. 

Before we actually started filming I excused myself to go to the washroom but really I scouted out the field. I go to the small building I found this morning and step on a couple boxes to hoist myself up through a hole in the tin roof. It's not very steady but it's enough to hold me. I lay down flat on my stomach so that other people won't be able to hit me. I'm right next to Mushroom Clouts base so I get quite a few shots on their bunker. 

"Who's shooting?!" I hear Courtney yell, who's guarding her bunker. Her eyes follow where my paintballs are coming from and she looks right at me, "How did you even get up there?!"

"I have my ways!" I yell and she starts shooting at me. But at the angle I'm on I know darn well no one is able to hit me.

"Dammit, Y/N!" I hear Damien say. I turn around on my stomach and start shooting the people on Mushroom Clout who are trying to work their way up to our bunker, sending them all back. 

"Haha! Suckers!" I laugh. Just then the buzzer goes signaling the end of the first round. I go to climb back down through my hole but somebody moved the boxes. "Frick." I mumble. How did someone take them without me noticing?

"Looking for something?" I hear someone say. I stick my head through the hold and see Shayne standing there laughing.

"You little- we're on the same team!" I pout, "Can you put the boxes back please?"

"Uh, actually I can't. I have no idea where they are. I think someone took them to use as more obstacles." Shayne says, still laughing slightly, "Here, I'll help you down. Drop your gun."