Why?

[Y/N's POV]

They all looked at you with concerned faces. "I'm fine." You said fake smiling. 'It's all a lie, I'm sorry I'm lying. It's for the best.' They all looked at each other giving looks that you couldn't quite understand. "Come, we still have left overs." You looked at Yoongi with confusion.

"I said I'm not hungry, I'll be fine." You said. Yoongi looked back at you "You're going to eat it, whether you like it or not."

You just slowly followed after them.

•••

A little while after Yoongi forced you to eat, you went back to your room and sat on your bed.

*DING*

"Huh?" You looked at your phone to find a message from Mal-Chin.

Chin Chin: Hey, how about we go hang out at the mall tomorrow?
Read 20:01

Y/N: Sure, let me just ask my brothers. They may not let me go... they don't really know that my only friend is a guy.
Read 20:03

Chin Chin: Just tell them your going to the mall with some girls from school, it's easy.
Read 20:04

Y/N: I don't want to lie to them though... they'd be mad if they found out.
Read 20:05

Chin Chin: It's not that hard, just do it! I'm sure it'll be fine!
Read 20:08

'Will it be fine? I mean.. I have lied to them before, but those lies were different from this situation.' You decided you would just do it. But for now you wanted to get some rest, and you softly smiled when you thought about seeing Mal-Chin again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*CLICK*

"Now be quiet, you stupid alarm.." you whispered with your morning voice. You almost drifted back to sleep when you suddenly remembered something. 'I almost forgot I was going to hangout with Mal-Chin today!' You looked at the alarm clock. 10:37.

'I have to meet up with him at 1:30! I need to hurry!' You rushed to your dresser and picked your outfit to wear.

You looked it the mirror 'It's cute and simple

You looked it the mirror 'It's cute and simple.' You walked down the stairs, with your phone in hand. You looked for around for Taehyung, so he could take you to the mall sense you weren't old enough to drive. (Btw.. I forgot to mention that you're going into your first year of high school, and it's summer rn.)