Seductive

Seductive

I pressed tighter to the strong hold on me and smiled. Never have I ever woken up feeling so complete. I nuzzled my head tighter to his chest and hummed softly as I opened my eyes.

Vlad. I smiled just by thinking his name.

"Vlad..." I whispered gently and pressed my hand to his chest to try and stir him. He grunted and his eyes closed tightly with his hold on me tightening. I giggled lightly while holding his cheek as he calmed and started to rest again. "Vlad wake up..." I told him a little louder, still smiling with my tone soft.

His eyes fluttered open then he saw me. He remembered last night therefore he wasn't so shocked when he realized how closely our bodies were touching and how even closer our faces were. He pulled back slightly and was partially on his back and side. The arm he held around my waist lifted to his face as he rubbed away his sleep. He yawned then smiled down at me while I blushed.

"Good night." He smiled at me again and my heart raged in my chest.

"Good night." I breathed back as I searched his eyes. His smile grew wider and I smiled back as he returned his arm to my waist. As I closed my eyes I thought of our plans for later tonight and of how he asked for a dance. Then I remembered I was to take a shower the moment I woke up and spend the first few hours of the night getting ready. My eyes burst open and I sighed, not wanting to leave. "Bugger..."

"What?" He asked, his forehead back to mine, he was smiling blissfully.

"I have to take a shower and go with Evelyn and Jen." I grumbled, not happy that I remembered. I felt his hand through the thin fabric of my nightshirt as it rubbed my back and sent chills through me.

"Don't leave." He told me as it was an obvious answer to a problem. He lifted his head and kissed my forehead slowly and gently. This time when his grip tightened it was as if he wanted me to stay there, and I did want to stay. My fingers felt through his soft black hair and he kissed my temple and cheekbone again.

"Vladimir..." My voice came out a whimper while he kept kissing over every piece of skin available. He kept kissing to my neck and even over the scars from D'Ablo. His lips toyed with the lace of my necklace and the ruby and black jewel. "Vlad?"

"Hum?" He asked against my skin, I shivered.

"I need to go before Jen or Evelyn walk in..." I muttered softly and he sighed in irritation and pulled away to lie on his back. His hold completely released from me and the pull yanked back on him like a thick bookshelf just fell on me. I was tempted to just roll back into his arms and stay there forever but I knew I couldn't so I rolled the other way and off the bed. I landed clumsily and stood in a rush and blushed while fixing my shirt.

Vlad laughed and followed with his godlike smile and I melted. His smile turned into a grin when he saw I was staring and I bit my lip while turning to leave.

"Hello?" Evelyn burst open the door just as I was turning away.

"Hope we didn't disturb anything?" Jen said winking at Vlad, whose cheeks went pink. I blushed with him, shifted my weight around then met their eyes.

"No, just going to take a shower. Just relax in here..." I flashed a look at them while I picked up my bag and towel. Jen and Evelyn had no trouble attacking the bed as Vlad shot me a look that asked me to hurry. I chuckled as I went into the bathroom and started the shower.

I took a nice long shower, loving the feeling of the hot water, as I thought about Vlad's growing intensity toward me. As our stay dragged on he seemed to stay at my side more, hold me more, kiss my skin more, not that I didn't like it. But it was still something to think about, why he was suddenly doing all of this. And also; would he keep it up once we touch the soil of Bathory?