Bugger

Bugger

I woke up in a pleasant happiness. I opened my eyes and was about to move when I took note of a weight around my waist. I looked down and saw a pale arm and then also realized there was someone behind me, holding me.

I started to panic. What happened? Where was I? Who is this? Why are they holding me? How did I get here? I took a calming breath as I remembered that I had fallen asleep in my own bed, in my own room. But there was still those questions.

As I tried to calm down again I was more awake and aware. There was the pull I felt when only with Vlad. I was then aware it was Vlad whose arms were wrapped tightly around me as he slept. I tried not to move, so as not to wake him. But then again it was very awkward and I had no idea what had happened for me to be here. And also... as embarrassing as it is, it wasn't like I was in a hurry to get out. My face was just slightly warmer than normal but it grew to an intense heat when I realized Vlad was shirtless.

What the hell happened?

But shirtless or not he was holding me. It was deathly awkward but I couldn't exactly dislike it. I kept still and planned to ask about this position when he woke up. Yet for now, can one blame me for enjoying it?

After so long he shifted slightly but his hold on my waist tightened ever so slightly. But then I felt his entire body stiffen.

"What the hell!" He shouted and his grip was released. He flew back and hit the wall. With the force of his retreat I rolled and fell clear off the bed. I felt my body slam on the hard floor and I slowly sat up. I held my head in pain from the impact.

"Bugger! That hurt!" I snapped. He also held his head as aftershock from hitting the wall.

"Why are you in my room?" He shouted.

"Why were your arms around me?" I shouted back.

"I don't know!"

"I don't know either!" I stood up. "How did I get here?" Vlad thought for a moment before a light bulb went off and he spoke.

"Vikas and Otis said we have to share a room!" He stated loudly. I was horrified.

"What? Us? Why?"

"I don't know! Something about too many people. And I don't know why us!"

"Bug this!" I snapped and hit the bed with my hand. "This isn't fair."

"It's not like I wanted this either, Mina."

"Oh really? Then why was your arm around my waist!" I crossed my arms and leaned on one leg. His jaw dropped as he stuttered.

"I...uh... um..." I nodded and tapped my foot lightly.

"Uh huh... that makes perfect sense." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, it's not like you didn't like it!" He tossed back. I took a step back at the impute. Then I came up with one of my own.

"It didn't look like to me you would have been letting go any time soon." I turned and grabbed my bag which was lying somewhere at my feet and marched into the connected bathroom. I closed the door behind me and ran clear into the counter. I couldn't help but curse again. "Bugger!"

I got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, and eventually left. I slowly opened the door to Vlad already ready to leave but just bared pulled his shirt over his head.

"So how's your foot?" He asked.

"How'd you know that?" I asked back as my attention went back to my faintly stinging foot from hitting the counter.