Last Chapter

This is the last chapter. Thank you for being part of my whole journey and for also giving me the chance to grow and improve no matter how bad my writing skills are. Writing this book was so hard and difficult for me but it was all worth it. And i wouldn't had reached and finished until the end without all of your supports. I hope you enjoyed reading and i hope to see you on my next stories.

There will be no sequel to this story. I am leaving it to all of your imagination on what their life will continue to be.

-

I wouldn't consider my life perfect as those like in the books and in the movies you read and watch.

This is what reality is and the pain is almost surreal that i couldn't breathe.

It was like watching a big part of your world breaking before you the same way your heart shatters.

I didn't know that my father's funeral would be the most painful experience that i had to face.

I thought all the monsters from my past were the most painful. But i think nothing can beat the pain you feel when you lose your parent.

I thought me killing myself was the most loudest scream. But none of them can ever top the feeling that i have right now as i stare one last time at my father's lifeless body before he gets cremated.

I couldn't even hear anything once the ceremony starts. It was like everything in the world stopped. And i felt empty.

I can feel Hero's hands wrapped around mine. He was silent beside me.

He is not saying anything but i know he is also in deep sorrow for me. My tears were falling nonetheless

Everything was almost a blur but he was always there to always lighten up my chest.

For some reason every time i look at him. The pain subsides.

He was the medicine i needed in my life. The most effective one at least. I know the pain of losing my father is permanent.

There was no cure but i know for once that one day i would meet him again.

We would meet again in a beautiful place. For now there was no choice but to continue. So i did.

"U-uhm Josephine can i talk to you for a second?" I heard Katherine called me after the ceremony.

I am not angry at her. How could i be angry at her? She is my sister.

Despite everything she is the only one who shares the same sorrow that i am feeling right now.

I smiled at her and stared at her features. I never really had the chance to look at her at close.

She is so beautiful. Her eyes were bloodshot and red from crying.

"Of course." I said to her and she let out a sigh.

Everybody was already starting to leave and they would give me this pat in the back every now and then.

"Josephine we'll just head off.." I heard Dean bids good bye to me. Jacob was in his arms and fast asleep.

"Okay, Be safe." I said to him and he gave me a small smile. Then his eyes turned to my sister and i.

I saw how his smile fades when his eyes went on my sister. Katherine on the other hand was staring at him with a weird expression. I watched how the both of them stared at each other intensely.

Dean licked his lips and shook his head lightly then turned to me again. There was a moment of heated silence.

"Godspeed." He whispered to me then gave me a small pat on my arm. And then started walking away. Joanna was also behind him and giving Katherine unusual stares.