Chapter 8

So it's been 6 months dating him and I thought I'd cook for him I quickly rushed through the hospital doors running to my car like someone was chasing me the looks I got I swear I'm not crazy just excited.

It's been a while since a man made me feel this way I love him I really do and I pray it stays this way, he's my second boyfriend I'm really hoping he proposes one day ... so as I got in my car and texted Zoe and drove off I work I love listening to music that's one thing me and my mom did we would sing and dance "man I miss her" I touched my locket it was a picture of us she bought it for me when I was 18 ...

I continued singing and dancing in my car while driving, women are excellent multi-taskers(I don't know if it's a word) when I parked my car Infront of my house I quickly got out.

Apparently, my boyfriend loves his meat so I made a nice trio of meat, baked Veggies, and his favorite salad ... I called him but he's fone was off ... and for dessert, I had his favorite donuts from Krispy Kreme kinda lame I know but it would have to do because I don't have time to bake anything nice...

I went upstairs to shower and got dressed in my lingerie covering it with a nice sexy gown, I bought Zoe the same sexy lingerie for her bachelorette ... it had lace and our names... I haven't worn it so tonight is the perfect occasion.

I put my hair down ....with some lipstick took a picture sent it to Zoe ...her reply

" Now you know why I'm pregnant lol"

I sent her the tongue-out emoji and laughed.

It was 9 pm and he said he's coming but he's the message was cold didn't he know today is our anniversary? It's 10 pm and now I'm getting worried where is this man I called him NOTHING... I sat on the couch and watched tv a bit going through different channels then listened to music I was trying hard not to lose it ... I must have passed out on the couch because I woke up at 3 am on my couch ...

I turned slowly got up, had wine so it must have knocked me out, I went to the red candles I had on, and blew them out and went straight to bed I looked at my phone NOTHING I was sad and angry but needed to sleep so I slept ... thank God for my day off tomorrow ...

I woke up to the nice smell of breakfast and coffee I smiled and thought that is one hell of a nice dream ... but it wasn't he came and asked if I'm awake ... I got up and went to brush my teeth and shower I locked the door and took my time...

I was done and wore my short maxi dress and went downstairs .... he wanted to talk but I just looked at him and didn't say anything ... he was getting annoyed now but I didn't care I didn't do all that for nothing so I stood up and he held my hand and said "Talk to me"

I slowly go away from his hand and went to the door got in my car and drove off, I didn't eat and the breakfast I saw looked amazing so I drove to Macdonald's for breakfast and coffee 2 cups which I had ... I realized I left my phone at the house dammmit...

So I parked my car and ate my food now I was nice and full, it's time to go shopping got in the mall and went crazy ... I bought stuff for myself, Zoe, and my Goddaughter she is even if Zoe hasn't asked me...

I lost track of time I was hungry again which only meant I was there for a long time, looked at the time and it was 6 pm shit it was late ... put the bags in my car and left his bloody car was there which meant I'd have to deal with him ...

So I got out with my bags and passed him sitting on the couch went upstairs and came back to cook dinner he sat there and I took my phone and charged it because it was dead and when it was on I sent Zoe a message saying I'll tell her tomorrow.

" Do you act like a child when you're angry?"
I acted like I didn't hear him and started cooking he took the pot from my hands and threw it on the floor now, the loud cracking sounds he broke something I'm sure ...I got scared he looked angry like he wanted to punch something ... I tried to pick it up but he kicked it " who is this man" I was shaking now crying and he said I should go and sit down.

I had tested his patience enough so I sat down and he sat next to me " now are you ready to talk?"

I nodded

" I'm sorry about last night there was an emergency I needed to fix and I'm sorry I missed our dinner, I love you but won't tolerate you acting childish Megan I love you so much .... please stop with this childishness" I for like a child being reprimanded by her parents.

he kept saying that and I sat there frozen, he went upstairs I think to sleep but I sat there in the dark .... scared, crying I Dont know him I Dont know who this man is...