Chapter 18

It was time.... looking around the airport the flight schedules, the announcements people rushing to the gates trying not to miss their flights ... I knew it was time Zoe squeezed my hand and hugged me she knew this was hard but I had to learn to stand on my own two feet and I told her I love her and she must kiss summer for me and left...

The flight was 3 hours so when we got home around 2 pm I went straight to my bedroom everything was as it was when I left it 4 years ago I mean how did my aunt do it...

I smiled looking at my bedroom had amazing memories of my mom and in here so I went to her room, aunty didn't even move one single thing ... her other uniform, perfume and everything else was there and all I could do was cry because I missed her so much...

What I wouldn't give to have her just one more time, went to her closet she had a red maxi dress we fought for I laughed thinking about how she would come screaming at my room when she found me wearing it for my date with Christian she didn't like him ... she ran so fast and carried me to her room tickling me until the dress was off .. she was a magician cause how?

Now I look at it and wish she was here telling me not to touch it ...actually she knew I looked better in it  ...

Slept on her bed for a bit was really tired and dozed off because aunty called.....she woke me up from a nice nap around 9 pm I went to eat but I couldn't sleep again so I took the pain meds and waited for them to work by sitting on the porch ...

A tall handsome hot cup of ..... walked in at the house next door who is he?.. wait should I be checking men out? But it's not like I'm having sex with him just on my mind but not in real life ... I laughed at my silly thoughts and just sat there.

He must have not seen me the first time because when he came to fetch something from his car he stood and greeted me with the sexiest smile and I waved back at him .... he got busy wait a minute why is he moving in at night ... it's not my business anyway so I got up with my crutches and went inside the house to sleep because these pills were really making me drowsy...

I got to my bed and slept but had a nightmare about my baby urghhh, if I knew she was there I wouldn't have stressed I would have taken my vitamins I could have protected her ... I woke up sweating from the dream now it's 4 am and I'm having a warm glass of milk and looking outside Mr sexy neighbor was still moving in ... that's weird I thought but like I said it's none of my business.

I couldn't sleep so I watched movies no not Miss Bala other movies Tyler Perry always knew what I needed to hear because he made me cry, laugh, and cuss...I fell asleep on the couch and my aunt's loud voice woke me up...

She laughed when I nearly fell from the couch and I told her I'm still a patient, she laughed again and gave me breakfast and orange juice " vitamin c will help you heal faster"
" I didn't know that "mocking her she pretended to smack me and I pretended to cry and we laughed.

"So there was a man moving in at night"

"Oh yeah he told me he's moving in at night because he's busy with his company and stuff during the day, I want to go say hi wanna join me"
smiling I said I'm tired and she laughed and left.

Why didn't she just say his name, she came back fast and said he's nice I smiled and said what's his name? It must have shocked her because she turned around and smiled saying Kelvin West...

"He went to school with you tell me you do remember him"

"Really" I don't mean to be mean but I don't remember him

"Anyway I'm going out today so ill be home late, will you be ok on your own"?

I smiled"do we have a date laughing " No just running a few errands " she was up to something I wonder what

"okay enjoy" she winked at me and left

I was alone here but I heard a knock .. walking like a penguin I opened the door there he was Kelvin...I can't help what I feel when I see him Noooo ...

"Hi there Megan is your aunt home"

I smiled " no she's out I don't know where but you can try calling her".

He said "thanks" smiling I smiled back and told him bye.... gently closing the door after a few minutes he left... he's strange

So I was in school with him I need to call Zoe maybe she can help me remember him ...

" Please help me understand who Kelvin west is"

"Whooo wait....hello to you too and I'm great just miss my friend thanks for asking"

"Sorry Zo ....I'm glad you're good and miss you too"

"Who said you're the friend I meant Summer"

I kept quiet she's testing my patience I see

"I'm joking sheesh is it the pain tablets"

"Nooo I need to know who he is"

" we went to school with him he had a major crush on you but you've always been allergic to men so you stayed away"

" Have you seen him recently? "I asked

"Yeah I've seen him when I was home they own that supermarket downtown"

"Why Megz, do I need to borrow Sams gun"

I laughed so loud wow my aunt and friend are gangsters what did I say she's just like Gloria on Miss Bala ....back to business

"Nooo no he's .... he lives next door he moved in here last night"

"Ohhh yes he did, he broke up with his fiancé after finding out the baby she's carrying isn't his it's really sad but he seems okay"

"Ohhh he's more than okay ..." said it whispering

"What was that"

"Nothing Zo I love you, kiss summer for me and I miss you"

"Do you like him"

"I just wanted to know him, he's ... he's I've to go bye" I had to hang up...

After 2 min my phone vibrated "hahaha you have a crush"

I threw my phone away annoyed that she knows me too well, he looks hot he's ... I need cold water...