Chapter one:Graduation

Hi my name is Corina and I am getting ready to graduate from this hell hole.
My two best friends are Kenia and Julia their sisters and they have been waiting for me to graduate since I am two years younger than them and today is the day.
I was waking up to my mom yelling"CORINA GET UP ALREADY YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" I like the lazy person I am didn't get up ,but then I remembered "Oh crap today is the day I get away from the losers from high school ." So I got up and got dressed as fast as I could then ran downstairs . "About time ",my mom said. "Sorry mom can't eat breakfast bye!"

(Time for graduation )

"Corina Delgado !" Everyone started clapping I stood up and went to get my diploma I
was so nervous, excited , I felt responsible for the first time I had so many mixed emotions. As I took my diploma and shook his hand I felt excited because finally me and my friends can go to our dream vacation which was going to Los Angeles ,California .
After the whole Ceremony was over i sprinted off to my house got my luggage and texted Kenia
To Kenia 😜:
Hey I'm ready come and pick me up
From Kenia 😜:
I'm on my way

I got on Twitter and went to Kian's Twitter and saw he twitted
I'm bored I need some stranger to appear in my life right now
I was hoping I would bump into him but let's face it Los angeles is a big city there is no way I will bump into him. BEEP BEEP !! She is here I opened the door and as soon as I shut the door I sprinted towards the car and opened the car door as I got in Julia yelled "finally so who else is ready to for LOS ANGELES !!!" We all yelled ( wow this trip is going to be amazing.