The Plan

I tap my chopstick against the side of my pig bowl nervously. A big, fat, probably going to fail at, plan constricting in my mind. 

I know what happens in Fruits Basket. And as far as I know, this is the Fruits Basket world, just in the past. Like, eleven years in the past. So that would mean the antagionist, Akito, is a child. Still pretty influencable, if you know how to. And this would mean, that Yuki might have not been sold yet. And Hatori doesn't know Kana exists yet. And I don't know if Keruno's curse has been broken yet. Or if Shigure has told Akito that "of course I love you" yet. I might be able to stop, or change these things. I can change the past. I could, I, theoritical, could change things so much that Tooru's Mom doesn't die! I have the ability to stop the pain, and the hurt...... But at what cost?

'Sobo?' 

'Yes Tanaka?' She squints at me, looking away from the TV. 

'If you knew what was going to happen in the future... and you knew it would turn out bad, but then turn out good in the end.... would you change it?' I ask, hoping this is not to complicated of a question.

'Yes. Because then, I could try and stop the hurt. The bad.' She turns back to watching the soap opera on the TV. 'Even if I didn't know that it would still turn out good in the end. Keeping people from hurting, is a good thing. Does that make sense, Tanaka?' 

'Uh, yes. Yes it does.' I look down at my noodles, which are quickly turning cold.

'Good. Now, hush, something big is about to happen.' She says.

'How can you tell?' I ask.

'Because it's beginning to snow.' 

Her words feel like a prohecy. A destiny. I don't know why, or how... but I just have this feeling, that it is. And I don't like it.