FOREWORDS:

<==== PLEASE VOTE :D

your vote might encourage me to update this story ;) comments would be appriciated. ;)

PLEASE support my story~! ^____________^v~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a story about a girl who is somehow different from other normal girls because of her appearance (she's kinda boyish). She is not qualified to have a boyfriend as what other girls tell her. She and her friend began to make stories about her so-called boyfriend just to stop others from teasing her. What will happen if all her stories came true?

Title: All My Life

Characters:

Ella, Nathan, Yuki, Mike (other characters will be added as the story goes on)

**Ella**

Name: Choi Ella

Age: 19

Grew up in Japan since she was 7 years old and her parents decided to send her back to Korea for her college alone. She didn't have any boyfriend since birth because of her boyish personality and appearance that the others thought were the reasons for her status, which is single.

**Nathan**

Name: Lee Nathan

Age: 19

Preferred to be called as Nathan. He suddenly showed up himself at Ella’s apartment and introduced himself as her boyfriend. The funny fact about him is that he's more feminine than her.

**Yuki**

Ella’s first friend in college and soon was her bestfriend. A bit talkative and annoying sometimes.

**Choi Mike**

Ella’s one and only little brother who soon stayed with her in Korea.