Know

Regina woke up to Ursula, Maleficent, and Cruella standing over her. they were in a cabin. "You didn't tell us you were with child." Maleficent said. She sat beside the bed. "We wouldn't have made you fight. The baby's fine by the way. Gold checked you out. And you did a number on the savior. The entire town hates you. You haven't changed." She said.
Regina closed her eyes. Emma hated her. "I won't try to hurt her again. I can't risk my baby's life." She said softly.
"Well handle it. Now we know you're one of us." Ursula said. "Just focus on that baby if yours." She said.
Regina sat up slowly. She snapped her fingers and she landed in her house on her bed. She curled up in a ball.
"I can't." She whispered.
Gold stood in the corner of her room. "I knew you couldn't help them."
Regina jumped. "Why are you here?!"
"Go hear your admit that. I see the way you look at Emma. I knew you couldn't follow through." He said. "Don't worry. I don't need you. And you did just fine getting them all to hate you." He said. "They'll never trust you again."
Regina looked down. The thought made her nauseous.
Gold smirked. "Goodbye Regina." He said and disappeared.
         Regina stood up slowly with shaky hands. She looked in the mirror. Emma did a number on her. As usual. Her cheek was bruised and a cut ran alongside her collarbone. Regina held a hand to her stomach. "I'll make this right." She whispered. "I'll fix this."

        Emma looked up as Regina looked into the room. "Like hell I'll let you just show up as you please anymore!"
       Regina held up her hand. "Please. My head is killing me. Don't yell." She said and narrowed her eyes.
        "Don't yell?! You threw my son!" Emma snapped and walked over  to her.
        Regina felt the nausea return. She held a hand to her mouth and closed her eyes. She waited for the feeling to pass and she blew out a stream of cool air. She looked at Emma. "I'm sorry. If you'll sit. I'll explain."
        "You hurt Henry. I'll never forgive you Regina." She shook her head. "No one will."
        Regina nodded. She looked down. "I know."