No More

Regina sat on her bed. She looked at Emma. "I'm about done with hospitals Emma. I don't like them."
Emma smiled slightly. "Oh I know."
     "Has Zelena came in contact with my mother?" Regina asked.
Emma shook her head. "She believes she's dead."
Regina nodded. "Ah." She winced. "My ribs." She said softly.
Emma sighed. "I'm sure it does hurt." She said said. "But you can leave today." She said. "And I'd like you to stay with me regina."
Regina nodded. "Okay." She said. "I'll stay with you." She said and stood up slowly. "Are you okay?"
Emma nodded. "I didn't break anything. I'm okay." Emma said.
They walked to the front desk. They signed out and Emma walked with Regina back to her house.
They walked inside. Mary Margaret sat on the couch with Henry. Henry stood up. "Mum! You're okay. Hey Regina." He said. "You look horrible." He said in the most blunt tone he could manage.
Regina raised her eyebrow. "Thanks." She said. Mary Margaret stood up. "They haven't gotten David yet." She said. "I-I can't believe he did this. Regina I'm sorry."
Regina shrugged. "It's not your fault." She said. "Plus we have something far more difficult to deal with then David right now." She said.
Emma nodded. "Her mother is planning something and we don't know what." Emma said.
"Eh- Emma I need to go to my place and grab something. I'll be back." Regina said.
Emma looked at her. "Stay safe." She said. "If you're not back in twenty minutes I'm coming to find you." Emma said.
Regina nodded and walked out of the house. She slipped into the woods and ran to her house. She threw open the door. "Mother? Come out! I know you're here!"
"You catch on quickly. That's my girl." Cora said.
         Regina clenched her fists tightly.  "Leave Emma out of this." She snapped. "This is between us."
        Cora raised her eyebrow. "You really think you can defeat me?"
        Regina smirked slightly. "I sure as hell can try." She snapped and slammed her mother into the wall.
       Cora grabbed a fistful of Reginas hair and slammed her unto the floor. "Let's take this back to your childhood." She snapped and kicked Regina hard in the ribs.
       Regina grabbed her mother ankle and pulled her down.
        Her mother grabbed her by the throat. "I should have ended you when you were born." She snapped and pulled Regina to her feet. She slammed her against the wall and Regina felt her vision cut off as her breath was taken.
        "D-do it." Regina said breathlessly. "K-Kill me. E-either way I-" she held her hands overtop her mothers. "Win." She snapped.
        Cora tightened her grip. "You won't win. You never win." She sneered. The colour drained from Reginas face and her eyes were going dark.
        Regina couldn't hold up her weight any longer and The only thing holding her up was her mothers grip on her throat.
         Regina heard the door fly open and Cora's grip vanished.
         Regina fell to the floor and sucked in air. Her lungs were burning. She closed her eyes. She was shaking heavily.
          Mary Margaret appeared in her line of vision. "Hey." She said softly. She didn't show any sign of fear around Regina. "Let's get you home." She said and helped Regina up. She wrapped her arm around Reginas thin waist. "Do you got her Emma?"
        Emma had cuffed Cora. She nodded. "I've got her. Take Regina home." She said. Her eyes narrowed at Regina. "I'll talk to you later."
          Mary Margaret walked Regina to the house. "What hurts?"
       Regina coughed into her arm and raised her eyebrow. "There blood."
       Mary Margaret looked at her. "We're not going home then."
       Regina shook her head. "No. No more hospitals." She said softly. "Please." She looked at Mary Margaret pleading. "Please no more hospitals."