Henry

Regina sat by Henry's bed. He woke up and shot up. Regina held up her hands. "Shh! Please don't scream."
       Henry moves to the other side of his bed. "W-why are you here?"
        Regina looked at the window. "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you when I threw you?"
       He shook his head. Regina nodded. "Good. I'm sorry. I really am. I was scared. You don't know those three women. Gold trained them. I had to prove to them I didn't change. Because they wouldn't let me in on their plans if I didn't." She said softly. "Your mother won't speak with me. So I can't make her believe me. But I think I can speak with you."
       Henry raised his eyebrow. "Are you in danger?"
        Regina shrugged. "I'm always in danger. The town is in danger now." She said softly. She held hand to her forehead. "Sorry."
       He touched her hand. "You're in pain."
       Regina nodded slightly. "A little. Do you believe me?"
       He pulled her onto the bed and hugged her tightly. He rested his head against her chest and nodded. "I believe you."
Regina sighed and rested her hand on his back. "Why did I get so lucky to have you in my life?"
He shrugged. "I'll be hopeful for you, until you can be that for yourself." He said.
Regina held him tightly. "I really didn't mean to throw you."
"I know that now." Henry said. "I'm fine." He said softly and sat up.
         Regina heard footsteps from the stairs. She froze and heard Emma walk into her own room. Regina relaxed. "Your mothers never going to forgive me." She said softly.
          "She will. She loves you." Henry said. "You shouldn't have hurt her. You could've asked us for help." He said.
           Regina nodded and rubbed his back gently. "I know. I'm just not she's to asking for help or having anyone who is willing to help me in the first place."  She said and looked out the window.
           Henry looked at Regina. "Promise you won't use magic? At least until the baby's born?"
       Regina sighed. She nodded. "Until the baby's born. Under one condition."
       "What is it?" He asked.
       "I won't use magic, unless I have to. If it comes down to it, I want you and Emma safe. And magic might be the only option." She said.
        Henry sighed and laid back down against reginas chest. He thought for a few seconds and nodded. "Only if you have to." He said and yawned.
        Regina brushes his hair out of his face and rested her chin on his head. She rubbed his back until he drifted off to sleep.
        Regina sighed and looked at the sleeping boy. "I'm so sorry I ever hurt you." She said softly. "I love you Henry."