Trusted

Regina raised her eyebrow. "Your daughter is trapped there? Then why don't you just get ahold of a bean from gold-"
       "Because she's trapped with a powerful king that we're our kingdoms neighbors. I'll need a great amount of magic to get through their walls. Which is why we need to get back to the enchanted forest. And everyone in this town holds a deep amount of magic so in order to get through I'll need everyone back home. And I knew Emma wouldn't allow that. Which is why we need her out of the picture. Which I where her son comes in. If we bring him with us, she'll have no choice but to follow after. This means, we can cast the spell because she won't be able to refuse. I just need someone to jump in with him. We only have one bean." Maleficent explained.
       Regina leaned forward on her elbows. "And who's going to go in with him?"
       Maleficent sat back. "You."
        Regina straightened. "I'm sure if you explain this all to Emma-"
       "That's not an option! You know that. This is her home. This is everyone's home. They won't be willing to leave. Especially not to
Help me." Maleficent snapped. "Are you in or not?"
       Regina looked at her hands and sighed. "I'm in. Under one condition."
       Maleficent crosses her arms. "Okay."
       Regina stood up. "No one gets hurt. Am I clear? We will return to the enchanted forest. But no one gets hurt. Henry and Emma included."
       Maleficent stood up and held out her hand. "A deal is a deal."
      Regina took her hand into her own and shook the older women's hand. "Deal. Now let's get this plan into action."

      Regina looked for Henry. She held the bean tightly and spotted the boy getting off the bus. Regina walked over. "Henry? Come with me. I think we have things to discuss."
      Henry beamed. "Okay!" He followed Regina. She led him into the woods.
        "Don't you dare." Emma's sharp voice snapped. Regina spun round. Emma pointed a gun at Regina. "I will shoot."
      Henry looked at Regina. "W-what's going on?"
       Regina felt tears prick her eyes. She threw the bean and grabbed Henry's  hand. "I'm sorry Henry." She whispered and pulled him into the portal. The boy screamed for Emma. Emma fired the gun and the portal closed as she tried to jump in.
       Regina landed against the forest ground hard knocking the breath from her. Henry landed beside her. He instantly stood up and looked around. "What have you done?!" He looked at Regina. "I trusted you!"
      Regina felt pain running through her shoulder. She was then aware of the blood that soaked her arm. She's forced herself up and her eyes widened.
       Henry's did too. "You were shot."