Last

Regina sat on her bed. She smiled and laid back. She hadn't been this happy in a very long time.
     Henry ran into the room and jumped onto the bed. "You're with my mum?"
    Regina looked at him. "So it would seem." She said and pretended to be calm about it. She laid back on the pillow.
     "You're with her! Yes! I knew it!" Henry said happily and laid back on the bed beside her.
    Regina let out a soft laugh.
She looked over a few moments later and saw Henry was asleep. Regina smiled and pulled Henry into her arms. She stumbled slightly but walked to his room. Regina set him on his bed and pulled his blanket over his body. She brushed his short hair out of his face and smiled.
"You could have called me to bring him in here." Emma said and walked over.
"I had it handled. His a really great kid Emma. You've raised him well." Regina said and looked at Emma.
Emma smiled. "Well I hope you can help me teach him some more lessons as he grows. He's only eleven. There's so much he can learn." Emma said.
Regina nodded and yawned. Emma smiled. "You're tired. You should get some rest."
Regina looked at the blonde beside her. "I wouldn't be able to sleep even if I wanted to."
Emma took her hand and led her to her room. She sat on the bed. "I'll lay with you and we'll see if you can sleep." She said.
Regina smiled and laid beside Emma. She yawned again and closed her eyes.
Emma saw her begin to fall sleep. She kissed her forehead and pulled the blanket up. She watched Regina drift off to sleep. Emma brushes Regina's hair away from her face and lightly brushed her fingers across her cheek. "I love you Regina." She said not even sure Regina was hearing her because she was falling asleep.
A smile spread across her lips. "I love Emma." She mumbled.
Emma smiled and kissed her nose. "Sleep well Regina."
Regina curled up close to Emma. Emma pulled her into her arms. It felt amazing. Like it was meant to be this way. Emma didn't want this moment to end.

Regina sat on the grass. The park was packed because of the festival. It was a family celebration. Regina had never been to one. Emma walked over and Henry wrapped his arms around her shoulder. Regina had been with Emma for near five months now. Henry treated her as if he had known her all his life. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "I made cookies."
Regina laughed and pulled the boy into a hug. "Do I look like I eat cookies?"
He made a sad face. "For me?"
Regina rolled her eyes. "Go Get ole Before I change my mind."
Henry quickly ran off. Emma sat down beside Regina. "You don't have to give in to him every time."
Regina shrugged. "Maybe I actually want to try a cookie."
Emma raised her eyebrow.
"Fine. I like seeing him happy." Regina said and smiled.
Emma nodded and took Regina's hands into her. "I know. I love that. I love you."
Regina blushed and looked at Emma. "I love you too Emma."
Henry ran over with three cookies. "I love you both the most." He said and hands them a cookie. Regina took a bite. He looked at her. "So?"
Regina nodded. "It's good." She said.
Henry beamed and laid back on the grass. "I'm glad we came together. Have you ever been to a family festival Regina?" He asked.
Regina shook her head. "No. My mother was not a very nice person and both of them died before I even graduated high school." She said.
"Not even with your son?" Henry asked.
"I couldn't bring him in public. I was-" she looked down. "Well you know." She said.
"Right. Well I'm glad you're here. You're my family." Henry said.
Regina smiled. "I'm glad I'm here too. I've never had a family as loving as you two. I love you both." She said softly.
Emma took her hand and Henry laid his head in her lap. Regina smiled. Now it was her turn to wish that this moment would last forever."