Remember

Regina saw Emma enter the woods in front of her house. She rolled her eyes and stood up. "Good bye Henry." She said and walked to her door.
         Henry looked at Regina. "Talk to her."
          Regina shook her head. "She-"
          "I'll talk to her." Henry said.
         Regina spun around. "Don't you dare disobey me. I said no." She said. Her mother voice coming out.
           Henry crossed his arms. "I don't care."
            Regina raised her eyebrow. "Henry Daniel. Don't you dare tell her. Go to your mother and pretend nothing happened. Am I understood?" She asked and pursed her lips.
           Henry stomped his foot. "You're not my mom!" He snapped and ran to Emma.
           Regina walked into her house and shut the door behind her. "Stubborn child. He's just like his mother." She snapped and set her daughter in a playpen she had set up. She walked to the window. Emma was speaking with Henry. She kept looking back at the house.
       Regina crossed her arms and shut her curtains.
        Soon enough the blonde was knocking on her door. Regina had The though to ignore it. Emma deserves it. After all, she went this long and didn't even listen to her.
         The knock was louder. Regina closed her eyes and sighed. She walked over to the door and pulled it open.
          Emma crossed her arms. "Is what he saying true?"
          Regina mirrored Emma and crossed her arms. "That all depends on what he told you."
         Henry kicked Regina in the shin. Regina dropped her arms and narrowed her eyebrow at Henry. "I don't lie." Henry said sharply.
           Regina rolled her eyes. "Everything about the curse is real. No, I don't know why I remember, no, I really haven't The slightest clue as to why none of you don't remember." She looked at Emma. "And I don't Know what to do to make you remember. I don't even care about the others. I just need you to remember. Everything we had. The memories." She said softly. "I need you to remember Emma."