Haven't

Regina woke up to Henry sliding off the bed. He looked at her. "Morning. Mom left for work a few hours ago. She doesn't know you're here." He said and picked out a change of clothes.
        Regina sat up. "You have school don't you? I can walk you. If you want."
        He smiled. "Sure. I set out some clothes you left here in the bathroom." He said.      
        Regina slid off the bed. "Thank you." She said and walked out of the room. She walked to the bathroom and quickly changed into the fresh clothes.
        Regina then met Henry downstairs.
        "I already ate. I just read for a few minted before changing." He said. "Are you hungry?"
        "Regina shook her head. "We should start walking." She said. He nodded.
Regina followed Henry outside. The entire town was a whispering mess about what happened between Regina and Emma.
"Get away from him!" A women yelled from the other side of the street. Regina soothed Mary Margaret instantly.
Henry looked at Regina. "She's all bark and no bite."
Regina smiled slightly. "I know." She whispered.
Mary Margaret stepped across the street and walked out to them. "Regina I don't know what I'm your right kind have you the idea that you could be around Henry after what just happened but-"
Regina held up her hand. "I've heard enough of that." She snapped and continued walking with Henry.
"Emma's going to know about this!" The angry women stormed off. Regina looked at henry.
"Do you think you can manage the rest of the walk yourself?" She asked.
Henry raised his eyebrow. "Why? Is it because of what she said? Don't worry-"
"No. It nothing like that." She said. "I need to return to my home. If we want to find out how the trio are going to follow through with their plan, I think I need to do some research don't you?"
Henry smiled. "You're smart. Let me know what you come up with." He said. "I'll see you soon!"
Regina watched him run off. She sighed. "Maybe not." She whispered and snapped her fingers. She landed in her home and sat down in the living room. She promised Henry, no magic. But she knew that if she had just walked home, Emma would have caught up with her and Regina wasn't ready to face her quite yet.
"Well well. If it isn't the Queen." Maleficent said and walked into the room. "Nice job roping her son in. He'll be a great asset to the team. We can use him as leverage." She said and sat down. "Now, are you ready to hear why we need your help going back to the enchanted forest?"
       Regina looked at the women in front of her. "I believe I am."
       Maleficent smiled. "You haven't changed a bit."