✑ 𝚋𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜

a/n: first of all, before you start reading the chapter, shoutouts to Trixedwaffler for the scenario idea! second of all, sorry for such inactivity on here 😶😶
been binging anime and playing video games. question do any of you guys watch toilet bound hanako-kun, it's like my new religion lmao, just me aight—

anyhoo, happy reading! ^-^

There sat [y/n] wearing a tank top and some shorts in front of the fan eating some ice cream, "Ugh, this heat.." she complained, reading through the magazine she had laying on the floor in front of her. [y/n] groaned in annoyance, it was the rumors about her, some of the escalated to her getting kidnapped or worse.

"People these days.." [y/n] sighed, closing the magazine and sliding it across the floor near the garbage can and standing up from the floor, looking out her window. As much as the girl hated to admit it, she needed to go outside, need that vitamin D [lmao kill me—], she've been isolating herself from the summer heat for a few days. As many thought the young idol was a extrovert and loved the outside world were wrong, [y/n] was an huge introvert, who'd care less about the outside.

Aside from that, the young idol slipped on her shoes and left the guest room, making her way downstairs. She was greeted by Nick with a smirk on his face, "Look who decided to come out from her dark domain." Nick teased as [y/n] rolled her [e/c] eyes, not wanting to be teased. "Seriously, [y/n], you've been cooped up in that room for a couple of days, plus in the dark!" Sage deadpanned. [y/n] huffed, "I know, I know. Why'd you think I came down here?" Sage shrugged her shoulders, "Food." Nick nodded in agreement.

Embarrassed, [y/n] left the house in silence, earning confused looks from the two siblings, which quickly turned to smirks, "I've haven't seen her like that in awhile." Sage chuckled, as Nick nodded, "Love teasing her like that."

'Growlllll'

A growl from [y/n] stomach made the [inkling/octoling] girl remember she hadn't have a proper meal today, luckily Sage and Hachi gave her some tickets to try some of the food at Crusty Sean's. [y/n] took out the ticket for a Super Seanwich. The girl sighed and made her way to the yellow food truck.

Sean took notice of the [inkling/octoling] girl making her way to the Crust Bucket and wave, [y/n] gave a shy wave back, "Welcome to Crust Bucket. I've got snacks and drinks that'll increase your experience and crash flow when you battle! Just give me a ticket and I'll hook you up with an item! What'll it be?" he asked, as [y/n] looked at the menu. She could care less about battles, since she didn't do battles much nor did she have the team to participate in the fun tournaments.

"Uh, I'd like a Super Seanwich." [y/n] said, sliding the ticket near him. Sean smiled (???), "One Super Seanwich coming right up!" he replied happily, taking the ticket and handing the Super Seanwich. "Thank you!" [y/n] smiled underneath her mask, she was ready to eat! "No problemo, kiddo!" Sean waved, as [y/n] looked around for a seat.

"This place is packed then usual.." [y/n] muttered to herself, before finding herself a table to sit at. [y/n] quicken her pace to the table, in case someone would take it, thought the girl was now paying close attention to her surroundings, causing her to bump into someone and drop her Super Seanwich.

"Aw, shit.. my food.." she groaned, helping herself up and dusting herself off. She looked at the green squid in front of her, "Gloves..?" she said, as the green squid perked his attention towards her, "Y-yes— wait, who do know my name?" He said, dusting off the dirt off himself. 

"It's [y/n], stupid.." she deadpanned, as Gloves picked up her Super Sandwich, before going silent, "You dropped this, [y/n]." he handed her Super Sandwich to her, as she cocked an brow.

"Gloves, it's been on the floor."

"Five second rule, [y/n]."

"Stupid, it's been on the floor more than five seconds."

Gloves sighed, "[y/n], is it really you?" he was in awe, as if he had seen an angel or an human, "Yes, it's me. Are you okay? You've been acting weird, Gloves." [y/n] asked in a concerned tone.

Gloves smiled and gave her a thumbs up, "Yeah, I'm okay!" he said, earning a confused looked from the female, 'I'm NOT okay!' he thought. [y/n] put a hand on his shoulder, causing him to panic, "Ineedtogonow[y/n]catchwithyoulaterbye!" with that said he was gone.

[y/n] was confused as ever, trying to progress what just happened, "What— what an strange encounter.."

a/n: again, shoutouts to Trixedwaffler for the scenario! i had fun writing, made i should just let my readers pick what they want for their encounter with goggles in the next chp— jk, jk

i was really, really close in writing

gloves' tentacle and [y/n]'s seanwich being swopped lol

anyhoo i hopes you enjoy this chp, stay tuned for more!