✑ 𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝

Lilith sat at her desk, looking out the window watching cars drive on the highway in the city. It was always pretty at night in the city, even if there's a lot of light pollution in the air. If she could rest easy, thinking that it would be fine. But the thought of [y/n] never left her mind, she was worried sick, she was slowly losing hope in finding the idol.

'SLAM!'

The door slammed opened by London, causing Lilith to flinch at the sudden entrance by him. Lilith's borrow furrowed down, as she looked at the male inkling in displeasure.

"Forgive me on the sudden entrance, Lilith." London apologized, making his way to her desk and pulling a chair next to her and sat down, before pulling out his squidphone out his pocket. Lilith's expression did not changed, she was not in the mood of whatever he was about to show her.

"L'il, rumor has it that [y/n]'s been spotted in Inkopolis Square.." he said, showing a news article on his phone, the sudden burst of hope came back to Lilith, knowing where she was and she was safe. Lilith wanted to know why exactly why [y/n] had ran off, it irked her somehow, that her closet friend, someone who was like a sister to her had ran off with no explanation.

"Send a small search party to Inkopolis Square, just to make sure of it." Lilith told the London, who put his squidphone back into his pocket and stood up from the seat. He was relieved to see Lilith have life back into her eyes, she was more like herself.

"On it." London said, leaving the room, closing the door behind. Lilith smiled out the window and sighed.

[y/n] sat on the couch on her [squid/octophone] texting Aloha. After talking to him, she knew she shouldn't have been harsh on him for what happened last summer when she was on vacation. He did expose her identity to others at that party.

theexposer: so you forgive me?

[y/n]: i guess so..

theexposer: i knew you'd come around and forgive me~ 

[y/n]: aloha you better stop before i take it back

theexposer: ( ゚д゚) eek! i'm sorry!

[y/n]: that's what i thought

theexposer: um, anyway there's something else i need to tell you.

[y/n]: what is it..?

theexposer: words been out that a search team is looking for you [y/n]

[y/n]: waitwhat- are you serious-

theexposer: yeah, i suggest you stay inside for awhile

[y/n]: thank you, aloha. guess i kinda owe something for being harsh to you

theexposer: [y/n]~ you don't have to i'm just worried about your safety, along with the others.

[y/n]: thank you, aloha.

theexposer: no problem!

[y/n] turned her [squid/octophone] off, standing up and walked towards the windows. She was anxious to look out, she didn't want to get caught by someone near. Lilith found out quicker than she had expected. [y/n] walked up the stairs to her room. 

[y/n] sat down on her bed and pulled out her [squid/octophone], pulling up the search engine and looking at the news. She was shook at the results, Aloha wasn't wrong about the search team looking for her.