DIX

Matapos naming kumain ay naisipan noong dalawa na maglibot sa buong hotel at resort kaya iniwan muna namin sila dahil hinahanap ako sa mansion ni Calix.

[Mansion]
"Calix, hinahanap mo daw ako." bungad ko dito ng makita siyang nakikipag-usap kila Eusebio at Fritz.

"Oo dahil dumating na iyong ipinabili ko kay Manuel na munting regalo ko sayo dahil alam kong bored ka na dito sa mansion." paliwanag niya.

Napasalubong naman ako ng kilay sa kanya.

Natawa naman siya sa reaksyon ko at hinila na lang niya ako paakyat sa second floor habang nakasunod naman iyong tatlo sa amin.

Tumigil kami sa tabing pinto ng silid ko at hinayaan niya akong buksan iyon.

Bumungad sa akin sa pinto ang mini-living room, bookshelf, craft table, study table with desktop, chart board, kabinet na punong puno ng art materials, blue prints, sewing kits at sewing machine. Pumasok pa ako sa isang pinto ang may nakadisplay na mga iba't ibang klase ng tela. And lastly, what I liked the most was the winter window frame bedroom and one rattan swing chair in the corner. Plus an instacam and DSLR.

I run towards Calix and I hugged him so tight.

"I love it Cal! Thank you so much!" masayang sambit ko.

"I know. You're welcome. By the way, this studio was connected to your room." aniya.

Tumango ako sa kanya. Iniwan naman nila ako doon kasama ni Clark na naupo sa rattang duyan.

Lumapit ako sa kabinet para kumuha ng blueprint at iba pang kailangan ko sa pagdudrawing bago tumungo sa craft table.

"Are you happy, Serinity?" biglang tanong ni Clark.

"Yes." simpleng tugon ko at nag-umpisang gumuhit.

"It seems that you love to draw?"

"Yeah. When I entered college, I wanted to enroll in architecture or civil engineering course, but my parents against with it and they want me to be a teacher, so, I enrolled in teacher education and I learned to love my course."

"Why don't you enroll again with your dream course?"

"I did."

"You mean you already done to your dream career?"

"Yes. Right after I graduated to teacher education and have a license, when I was 19 years old, I enrolled in a online courses for architecture and I was able to graduated last year. Officially licensed when I turned 24."

"Wow. Good for you then." aniya.

"Yeah."

"But you told me last time that you resigned in teaching. Right?"

"Yes. But I missed my students and the school environment."

"Why don't you asked Calix to build a house like a classroom and invite some childrens near the resort?"

"Let me think about it. But I like that idea." nakangiting tugon ko.

"Have you ever had a project before?"

"Yes."

"For who?"

"Calix."

No response.

"I designed his hotel and beach resort."

"What?! But how? That hotel and beach resort was already built before you enrolled in architure and I was the engineer of that project together with Fritz."

"Haha, had you ever asked Calix for blueprints?"

"No. Because he told me not to asked him but to built what's in the blueprint that he wanted to."

Lumingon naman ako sa kanya.

"That's silly then hahaha. When I was  studying teacher education, I think I was 2nd year that time, he knew that I love designing house and such. He asked me to design for his beach hotel and resort, so, I said yes to him. I was able to finished the designs right after my 1st semester in 2nd year. And the construction was started when by 1st semester of my 3rd year. Lastly, right after I got my teacher licensed was the official opening of the The Calixtro Beach Hotel and Resort."

Salubong pa din ang kilay niya na parang kulang pa din ang info na sinasabi ko.

"Hahaha why don't you asked him?" natatawang tanong ko.

"Nah, as if he will gonna answered me. Tsk, how many times when I asked him before who designed it, he never answers me and he told me not to asked anymore. But I do really love your designs." masungit niyang pahayag.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Iniwan ko naman ang ginagawa ko sa craft table at nahiga sa kama.

"By the way, sinong parents ni Carter?" usisa ko.

"I don't know, Manang Lisa found him in one of the boat of the resort and no one claim for Carter."

I felt pity for him and I already love Carter when I met him a while ago.

"As the owner of the resort, Calix legally adopted him."

"I don't know that he was that kind for adopting a kid."

I was thinking about Kleng if she knew about Carter? If she accept the child?

"Ilang buwan na ako dito pero hindi ko pa siya nakikitang napapadpad dito?"

"Carter lives with Manang Lisa. Calix bring him here or to his office when Manang Lisa is off to market and no one watched him."

"Madaya si Calix, I was too bored here, tapos hindi man lang niya nabanggit sa akin na may inampon siyang bata."

"Maybe, he don't want you to bothered."

"Kahit pa! Hmmpft! He knew how much I loves little kids like Carter. I will sue him for not telling me about Carter!" masungit kong pahayag at padabog na tumayo kasabay noon ang paglakad ko palabas ng silid habang nakasunod sa akin si Clark na tumatawa.

"Don't laugh at me, Clark!" iritang sambit ko.

Pero hindi siya tumigil sa pagtawa kaya napairap na lang ako at bumaba sa hagdan.

"CALIX!" sigaw ko rito kaya napalingon din sa akin sila Eusebio at Fritz.

Natatawa naman si Clark sa akin.

"Why don't you tell me about Carter?! You knew how much I love kids like him!" galit kong tanong.

"CLARK!" aniya at lalo natawa si Clark.

"What? Hahaha I didn't know that she don't know anything about Carter when she asked me earlier." Clark stated.

"CALIX!" muling tawag ko dito.

"I swear I will gonna kill you later, Clark." aniya bago lumingon sa akin.

"Look Seri, I'm sorry if I didn't tell anything about Carter. I was about to tell you about him before but I was too busy in my business. I'm really sorry."

To be continue...