CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: The Last Chapter

"Bang!" I hit the man in the grey suit out with a fire extinguisher! The man in the grey suit is the guy who said to me, "We have been expecting you." Right after he said that, a guy came after me with a huge knife! But I dodged it and kicked him in the side, causing him to fall to the ground! The grey suited man takes out a pistol, aiming it right at my forehead!

We stand there for a solid ten seconds, until I hit the gun out of his hands, and ripped a fire extinguisher off the wall! I spray it all over the air, blinding them with white smoke! Then I finally find him, and hit him in the side of the head with the fire extinguisher! And that leads to now, wait I forgot about the guy I kicked in the side! He got up, and he starts swinging his knife back and forth, going for my neck!

I fall back into a room, causing the door to flip back and forth crazily! We are in the kitchen, with many items to grab, and I chose a pan! I don't know if this is a good choice, but it can hurt someone and can block a huge knife being swung at you by a huge man!

He runs into the kitchen, soaked in water! The boat starts shaking all over the water, causing us to fall back and forth! I have to attack in some way, so I grab multiple plates and bowls, throwing them at him as fast as I can, as a distraction! I observe my surroundings, until I see that the sink can spray water in multiple directions!

I grab the tube, and start spraying water on high pressure! He starts charging at me, as I grab another plate smashing it on his head! I start swinging the pan at his head, thinking the plate was a good distraction! Wait, I think I should hit the knife out of his hand with the pan!

I start swinging at his hand, not causing the knife to fall out! "Ok stay still!" He yells scarily! I start panicking, running around the kitchen island! "SKIRT!" Everything on the counters fell everywhere, and are sliding around the floor! We rapidly sway around the kitchen, causing me to get dizzy!

"SLIP!" The man slipped on a metal spoon that was sliding across the floor! I have to go for it now! I run to him swinging my pan downward, causing me to fall too! "BONK!" I swung my pan directly at his head! Causing him to pass out!

I have to see if there's any more people on this boat! I run around all of the rooms, seeing cameras planted in every room, seeing inch by inch of footage! I have an idea, I need to find the camera room, and I can find anyone that's on the boat! I start running around even more, until I see a door I must have not seen before! I twist the handle, and it turns out to be locked, I need something to open it! I got it! I need a thin fork from the kitchen. Then I can bend it crafting a lock pick!

I run to the kitchen, searching through cabinets. I found a fork, so I run back to the door! "BONK!" As I was running to the door, I ran into a short man in a tuxedo! "HEY! You are supposed to be in the basement!" He yells, freaking me out! I need to do something, as he bolts my way!

We start fist fighting on the edge of the boat, almost falling off multiple times! "BASH! BASH! BASH!" I punch him in the face multiple times, and he starts trembling! He starts rolling off the edge of the boat, and falls into the water! "NOOOO!" I hear him scream as he gets stranded in the middle of the ocean!

I run to the door again, bending the fork. I start picking the lock as quickly as possible, until the door knob clicks! I twist the knob, and as the door opens a man looks at me, with a mad face on! He charges at me, and misses, and I run into the room, and slam the door before he can come back in! I lock it as fast as possible, causing him to start banging on the door over and over!

I look back, not bothering that some guy is screaming and banging on the door behind me. I think this is the room where you steer the boat! This can't be hard, all I really need to do is, sit back and keep my hands on a wheel.

"STING!" "OW!" I look down at my stomach, where the pain is. And my bite was swollen, beating red! My whole body is aching! My mind turns blank, only thinking that the pain, is unbearable.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed the first book of "STRIPE FACE" Make sure to read the second book! Thank you for reading!