• Xiuchen - fancying my science teacher • (blowjob)

Chen

Chen

Been a science teacher at the high school for 9 months

19 years old

-------------------------------------------------------

Xiumin was rushing to his first class since he wanted to be on time, he looked at the time and saw that he was 10 minutes early. He sighed then knocked on the door and saw that Chen was on the computer and then saw Xiumin "come in". He entered then Chen had turned off the computer and closed it "what brings you here so early?" "I managed to finish the homework this morning, I'm sorry if it isn't very neat". "No no it's fine thank you xiumin" he reassured to him, he placed down his homework on the side next to his computer. "How come you're so out of breath?" "I ran to the classroom so i can be early for once" "that's adorable" xiumin blushed slightly then chen noticed "you're going red xiumin" "am i? Oh no....." "do you like me or something?" "What!? No it's just because I'm gay" chen smiled then spoke "if you want to help me out then can you hand out the books for me please" "okay" he took out the book box and picked up some books.

As he was handing them out, he gave a few glances to his teacher as he was giving out the books to see him sorting out some type of paperwork. All of his friends tease him about liking the science teacher but it wasn't that bad to him since there was only a 3 year age gap. He was in his final year of highschool so he was allowed to have sex since he was 16. Once he finished all the books he saw all of the class enter one by one including his 2 friends kyungsoo and sehun. He sat down in the middle of both of them on the stalls and as they started the lesson, he heard chen's voice and it felt like a lullaby to him. He was giving out the textbooks for them to read and answer questions to copy into their books. Once it came to xiumin, he had asked him "are you ok? You're quite red?" "I-i-i uh.........it's quite warm t-today isn't i-it?" "No it's quite cold, are you getting a fever?" Chen's hand he had put across xiumin's forehead and he saw the redness on his face increase in a darker colour.

"N-no I'm fine mr.k-kim" "ok" the whole class laughed at his red face then he had gave sehun a book then carried on with the lesson "xiumin fancies Mr.Kim" kyungsoo and sehun kept teasing and then after 5 minutes he snappped "PLEASE CAN YOU 2 STOP IT!!" "Xiumin please see me after class" then sehun and kyungsoo lost the plot laughing, xiumin became  embarrassed.

Kim" kyungsoo and sehun kept teasing and then after 5 minutes he snappped "PLEASE CAN YOU 2 STOP IT!!" "Xiumin please see me after class" then sehun and kyungsoo lost the plot laughing, xiumin became  embarrassed

Xiumin did his work and he was frustrated at his friends and didn't talk through the whole lesson they had. "Xiumin are you mad at us?" He looked the other way, away from sehun then they knew they pissed off the older.

*after class*

Xiumin saw everyone leave then he couldn't even look at his teacher "what were they even saying to you?" "Apparently that i fancy you and they keep teasing me about it" "but is it true?" "What?" "About you liking me?" "M-maybe....." Xiumin blushed a dark red and then felt someone cup his chin to see his teacher smiling "but you do need a punishment for disrupting my class earlier.......a detention?" "NO NO PLEASE MR.KIM I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU BUT A DETENTION MY MOM WILL HURT ME PLEASE!" Chen thought then smirked "I'll make you a deal, you suck and stroke my cock under the teacher's desk for next lesson then i won't give you detention" "deal!" He smirked then entered under the desk as chen closes it. As his next class come in, they all sat down and got on with the tasks they were given, xiumin undoes his zipper then put his hand down his boxers to feel his hard cock then he had sucked on it and stroked on it then chen tried so hard not to moan infront of his class then a C.E.O teacher came in called Mr.Park (chanyeol) announcing about new rules to the school then he became wide eyed as he saw his zipper undone and someone under the desk with his member. "Is everything ok Mr.park?" "Y-yeah I'll be on my way" he closed the door then became disturbed as to what he just saw and walked back to his office. Once that class finished he put his member back in his boxers then zipped up his trousers as they left.

He came out of the desk and then saw the white mess around xiumin's mouth (cum) then wiped it off his face, as xiumin was about to leave he felt a hand grip on his wrist. He saw it was his teacher then he heard him speak "one more thing, what's your number?" He gave it to him and exchanged numbers then chen gave xiumin a kiss on the lips and he had waved bye before leaving the classroom to see both sehun and kyungsoo wanting to know what happened. "What happened?" "I just had to miss a lesson so i didn't have to do detention" "oh ok" 'thank god they believed it, nice save xiumin!' He thought as they walked to their 3rd lesson of the day.