• KaiBaek - random baby at the door!? • (parenting)

*at Chanhun's house*

"We can't keep all 3 there isn't enough room sehun! We can only keep 2" he looked at the girl then saw baekhyun's and kai's house "I'll give away the baby to baekhyun and kai" "how are you exactly going to do that?" He rolled his eyed before speaking.

"Drop her off at the doorstep it won't be that bad" "she'll be stuck in that pouring rain!" "I'll place her by the door, knock on and run back here" "fine but make sure she has her blanket and pillow at least" "ok" he put his hood up and zipped up...

"Drop her off at the doorstep it won't be that bad" "she'll be stuck in that pouring rain!" "I'll place her by the door, knock on and run back here" "fine but make sure she has her blanket and pillow at least" "ok" he put his hood up and zipped up his coat before placing her in a box. He placed a blanket in there before placing her in there, he placed the pillow under her head and covered her in another blanket over her body but avoided her face. He closed the door behind him with one hand then he had ran in the thunder and rain, he held the box with both hands then started to run across to the end of the street to where Kaibaek's household was.  Once he got to the household he placed her in the dry bit on the doormat then knocked on before running really fast back to his and chanyeol's house.

(In Kaibaek's household)

They were watching a film until they heard the door being knocked on, baekhyun had got the door whilst kai stayed on the sofa. Baekhyun had opened the door to see no one there then he looked down to see a babygirl not even a week old in the box. Baekhyun had picked her up and looked stunned to see no one, he bounced her lightly then looked over to see no one but he heard the baby cooing.

Kai had went to look and saw baekhyun with a baby in his arms "i just found her at the doorstep in this box with a few blankets and a pillow" "how weird, should we keep her as our daughter?" "Yes but the problem is

Kai had went to look and saw baekhyun with a baby in his arms "i just found her at the doorstep in this box with a few blankets and a pillow" "how weird, should we keep her as our daughter?" "Yes but the problem is........we will need to get a lot of shopping tomorrow and she'll need breastfeeding which i don't have the milk for" "we'll use normal milk until tomorrow then we will get baby milk tomorrow" "yeah she should sleep with us for tonight". They took her in and locked the door then went upstairs to put her in bed first in the middle, they then entered the bed and stared at her lovingly. "She is so beautiful" "she is and how can you not want her? She's gorgeous" they both kissed her before going to sleep.