• Chanhun- our 7th anniversary surprise •

"Hunnie happy-"

He stopped to see a note on the side from sehun and read it then his expression changed and heart dropped.

-Sorry yeollie i had to take someone's shift today and hope you understand. I love you so much

- sehun

"Why today?" He whined then started to cry, he prepared everything that he wanted to do with sehun today but a shift got in the way of their anniversary. Their anniversary meant alot to him and this happens, he left the presents he had got him on the kitchen side and went back upstairs to cry. He closed their bedroom door then did what he wanted to do which was cry, after a bit he felt his shoulder being tapped on and looked to see sehun "babe i thought you had a shift?" "No i needed the time to gather everything for our anniversary, how could i forget my yeollie is precious to me" he squished his face then chanyeol pushed his hands away "did you get all the stuff that i left on the side?" "Yes and they're beautiful, i need to get mine 1 second" he walked out of the room then gave him the big box "woah what's in this?" "Open it and you'll see" he opened it and his eyes lit up when he saw the baby clothing "you're pregnant!?" "Yes" he hugged him as close as possible then saw the big bump "how far?" "7 months" "already!?" "Yeah but the stuff we need is in my car" he hugged sehun again and smiled  "this is the best anniversary present ever!" "Glad you like her" "WAIT! A HER!? IT'S A GIRL!!?" "Yes" "today is the best day ever!" He smiled at his husband's reaction and couldn't wait for her to be with them.

*1 month later after the birth*

Sehun was cleaning up the house and as he was he saw chanyeol staring at their asleep daughter.

"Is she still asleep?" "Yep" "wish i was but she kept me awake all night" "I'll take over tonight if you want" "yes it would help me a lot"

"Is she still asleep?" "Yep" "wish i was but she kept me awake all night" "I'll take over tonight if you want" "yes it would help me a lot". "How about you go to bed now and carry on tomorrow" "are you sure? She isn't easy in th-" "i said I'll do it for all of today and night" "fine but wake me up if she needs me".

*3:45am*

Chanyeol was settling down then heard her crying once again, he didn't know how sehun did this every night then got up out of bed and saw that her nappy needed changing and once he done it, he saw her wanting milk at the same time. He knew he wasn't getting any sleep anytime soon then took her downstairs in his arms whilst he was making her bottle. Once he did that, he carried her in his arms then fed her the bottle. He felt her sleeping on his chest whilst sucking barely on the bottle then he put in her dummy. "Cute" he then fell asleep with her happy that she was finally asleep.

*8:35am*

Sehun came down then saw the 2 asleep with each other, he adored the sight. His hand was supporting their daughter from falling by it being on her bottom, she had her head just under his chin and her hands on his chest. He took a picture and saved it as his homescreen.

"My babies" he said to himself as he prepared breakfast for the 2 and prepared a bottle for when she wakes up