• Suhosoo - vibrator punishment •

Nicknames:

Babyboy, kitten - kyungsoo

Daddy, giant- suho

---------------------------------------------------------

Suho had enough of looking at kyungsoo always being really close to kai. It got to the point where kyungsoo and kai were inches away from each other's faces then that's when he snapped, he came over then saw kai smile "hi suho" "hi kai and kyungsoo can i have a word with you please?" The younger saw his boyfriends face and he was fake smiling and knew he was in trouble, he waved bye to kai then as they walked out of the room he felt suho's eyes burn into him "when we go home you're getting punished" "what for?" "Going too close to kai" "bu-" then suho put a hand over his mouth "no buts alright?" "Why do you think you're in control of me? It isn't fair!" "If you don't stop answering me back then the punishment will only last on for days or even weeks" "i don't care i don't want to be controlled in our relationship it doesn't feel like any love is in it like it should" he then let kyungsoo come from off the wall then  they had got home and suho had pinned him to their bed and flipped him on his stomach. He had got out a box then found the vibrator and shoved it into kyungsoo making him gasp at the sudden vibrator in his ass "and your punishment will be a week of this during the day and until you go to bed. I think I'm being quite nice letting you off with a week".
Kyungsoo sighed then knew that the start of tomorrow will be a long week.

*the next day*

They were all waiting to go to do rehearsals before the concert on stage and as they were waiting suho had turned up the setting slightly, making kyungsoo quietly moan then he had walked around in the same spot acting like a clueless penguin.

"You ok kyungsoo?" Chen asked then kyungsoo smiled "yes I'm fine thank you" he had went on his phone then felt that suho had turned it up another setting making him whine quietly. Kyungsoo wanted to kill suho but knew the punishment would go on for longer if he had done any back chatting or being close with the others. As they were doing the rehearsals suho had turned it up making kyungsoo have a voice crack then the others laughed, making him embarrassed "want to go again?" "Yes sorry for the voice crack" "it's fine" his manager replied. As he did it again, he felt the vibrator go down by 2 levels thanking suho for not turning it up any higher "ok you guys get ready for the concert that is in 2 hours fans will enter the stadium soon" they all went backstage and dressed into the stage clothes. Suho and kyungsoo went into a toilet cubicle then suho pinned him to the locked door and he felt a hand go down his pants to feel suho's hand on the vibrator then felt him take it out "wow this is quite aggressive if i did it any higher then you'd be cumming in your pants" "that's gross" "i know but it's the truth" "sadly" then felt suho put it in then apologized for the voice crack incident earlier "it's fine plus we have to go on stage soon" "yeah" they unlocked it then kissed before feeling a hand on his ass by suho.