• Xiumin x kyungsoo • (force feeding)

(If you don't like force feeding then don't read this chapter)

All of EXO had ordered take away since non of them could be bothered to cook including suho who normally does it "we are having take away pizza and I'm ordering extra for the foodies and you know who you are" baekhyun waved, chanyeol did and so did sehun. The others laughed at their reactions then heard the door being knocked on "that was fast" "i know" once suho collected in all the pizzas he had gave everyone their pizza and they headed to their room then thanked suho for the pizza. Xiumin and kyungsoo had been eating their pizza and as kyungsoo finished his, he saw xiumin that was full on the bed after half a pizza. "You can finish it off kyungsoo i don't want anymore" he drank some of the coke then rested on the bed, he saw kyungsoo had ate all of his pizza then he still felt hungry. Xiumin saw that he was still hungry after 1 and a half boxes of pizza "you still hungry?" He nodded then xiumin spoke "I'll get you the spare one only if i can feed you" "fine". As he headed downstairs, he headed downstairs to see everyone feeling full from the pizzas and as he collected a spare one suho questioned "how are you not full from the pizzas?" "Oh it's not for me it's for kyungsoo" "oh ok".

As he went upstairs he saw kyungsoo's eyes lit up when he saw the pizza "you really are a hungry boy today aren't you?" "I haven't ate all day" "why?" "I wasn't hungry". Kyungsoo was being fed by xiumin and as they came to the last half, the younger had started to get full "I'm full" "what? What happened to I'm so hungry?" "I'm just full" he pushed away the older male then he felt his hands being cuffed up "what are yo-" "eat it" he had ate it even though it ached his stomach and as he was on the last slice, he felt his stomach starting to hurt "it h-hurts" "food can't hurt you" he ate the last slice then he laid back on the headboard. Xiumin had a bottle of coke that was still half full from a 2 litre bottle "you aren't making me drink all that" "oh yes i will" he got out a funnel and kyungsoo closed his mouth tight then xiumin had used his fingers to separate his lips and kyungsoo had tried his best to close them but it failed and he shoved the funnel in his mouth and xiumin had started to pour in the coke, after 10 minutes he finished it all then he took it out.

Kyungsoo saw the lump of fat on him from xiumin then he saw the older rubbing his stomach "it makes you look preggie and it's cute" he felt xiumin stroking his stomach up and down as if it was a pregnant belly. Kyungsoo wasn't going to forgive the older then saw him take off the handcuffs, he went to the bathroom and saw that it made him look pregnant as he lifted his shirt up then sighed "everyone will question this tomorrow" he said to himself then heard xiumin singing to himself but he had avoided the older the best way possible.

*At a concert the next day*

They were all singing and as it came to love me right, xiumin came behind his boyfriend and gave him a back hug "i apologize for yesterday" "it doesn't matter now i forgive you" they kissed then sang their parts.