• Baekdae- 2/2 • (MPREG)

They were both in the empty park chasing each other and baekhyun was struggling to catch his breath "j-jongdae wait up!" He didn't hear and he stopped by a tree then jongdae noticed. "Babe are you ok?" "I can't run as fast since........I'm pregnant" "well that would make a lot of se- WHAT!!?" He took off his hoodie to show off his small bump.

"I get to be a daddy!!" Then he noticed baekhyun getting droopy "want me to carry you?" "Yes" jongdae knew it was a silly question then he carried him home "this baby has made you heavier than before" "well no shit sherlock" they had gotten home a...

"I get to be a daddy!!" Then he noticed baekhyun getting droopy "want me to carry you?" "Yes" jongdae knew it was a silly question then he carried him home "this baby has made you heavier than before" "well no shit sherlock" they had gotten home and baekhyun sat down on the sofa then he knew that it was dangerous since it was hard for him to get up again.

After 30 minutes, baekhyun needed the toilet but struggled to get up then jongdae noticed. "Babe you need help getting up?" "It would be appreciated" he helped him up then he went to the toilet and after he came out he felt a sudden movement in his stomach. He put a hand there and felt the movement "aww they're kicking" "really?!" He went over and put his hand where baekhyun had felt them kick. "Wow our baby is moving!" "Calm down" "it's amazing baekie".

*7 months pregnant baekhyun*

"Baekhyun you look fine"

"I just look big"

"It is because you are carrying a child baek and panicking or stress aren't good for the baby" "i know kyungsoo but i wished i waited for babies for after marriage" they had went down to the church ready then sehun placed the veil over his face ready for the ceremony. He had wrapped his arm around chanyeol's "Nervous?" "Yes" "don't worry you'll be fine" then the music had started to play and they walked down the aisle. As baekhyun got next to jongdae's side he saw him lift the veil and smiled "beautiful".

**********************************

"Do you take baekhyun to be your wife?"

"I do"

"You both are now mr. And mrs. Kim you may now kiss the bride"

They kissed then they had walked down the aisle.

*week after the birth*

Jongdae was looking after their babygirl since baekhyun was resting from the tiring night he had with her, jihyo was currently sleeping on his chest and he smiled looking at her peacefully asleep face. He sat down with her on his chest and he tried not to fall asleep but he did after 5 minutes of telling himself he wasn't going to sleep.

 He sat down with her on his chest and he tried not to fall asleep but he did after 5 minutes of telling himself he wasn't going to sleep