Chanyeol - taking in a baby from the doorstep

Chanyeol's day today was terrible for him, he had been taking all the harsh punishments in games when he lost to all games, his manager had a go at him for sehun's dirty work of a scandal and he couldn't find any of his lyrics he spent at least 5 hours on. He was currently brushing his wet, silky hair from not long after coming out the shower and he wore his white robe since he was only in his boxers. He had been making his black coffee, waiting for the water to be boiled, he lived by himself, but he liked it since he had no interruptions at home and it was all peaceful. As the kettle stopped boiling, he poured it into the mug and saw it evolve into a black coffee, he was on his phone and after drinking up all the coffee, he heard a knock at the door and groaned in annoyance. If it was baekhyun then he would end him with his bear hands, he had got to the door and as he opened it he wasn't expecting the sight he saw and had wide eyes.

A newborn babygirl in a box wrapped up in a pink blanket including a pillow, he had picked her up and saw a note from under where the babygirl had been laying on. He took the box in as well as he closed the door, he had the babygirl in his arms and saw how peaceful she was asleep in his arms, it was as if she loved the warmth from him after the pouring cold rain she was carried through. He picked up the note and read it to himself, the message and it broke his heart.

To whoever takes her in,

Thank you so much for taking my newborn babygirl in, I'm so thankful for it as well, as the mom of her I didn't have much time left since I have a condition and don't have enough money to cure it. Please take care of her and look after like every child deserves since she deserves the world, name her whatever you want and it'll make me as a mother happy whilst I'm gone.

He started to tear up but then admired her features and they were indeed beautiful, he stroked her face with 1 finger slowly across her cheek as she didn't flinch 1 bit. "So beautiful" he whispered as he smiled, knowing she had made his whole week into happiness and forgot about what happened in the past, currently focusing on his future with the little girl. "I'll name you park Ryujin" she made a baby sound at that, probably meaning she likes it. He had decided that only for tonight that she can sleep in the same bed then tomorrow he can get all the baby stuff the next day.

*********4 months later**********

Baekhyun had been knocking on the door and waiting for about 3 minutes but chanyeol wasn't answering, he heard baby noises as a figure got close to the door. As chanyeol opened it with the little babygirl cradled in his one arm, baekhyun's jaw had dropped wide open and his eyes were wide "since when did you have a baby chanyeol?" "I didn't have her I found her on my doorstep 4 months ago" he went next to her and saw her with her cute big eyes. "Can I hold her?" Chanyeol had gave him a nervous glare and moved her away a little bit, making baekhyun Confused until he knew why chanyeol didn't want to hand her over. He was being clingy with her. "Chanyeol why are you being clingy to her?" "She is mine baek and nothing will change that" "I know chan but you need to leave her to rest and you also need to as well, you're getting bags under your eyes which isn't a good sign" "ok" he placed her in the living room cot she had and sat down on the sofa without being quiet, making himself sigh when she started to cry. Chanyeol was going to get up again until baekhyun had stopped him and picked her up "yeol listen to Me just rest ok? You are becoming unhealthy and you're becoming too attached to her" baekhyun had managed to settle her down into a slumber and placed her down in the cot. "I shouldn't be so attached but I can't help but love her so much it's taking sleep away from me" "I know but you can't help it, she's beautiful and cute at the same time".

 "I shouldn't be so attached but I can't help but love her so much it's taking sleep away from me" "I know but you can't help it, she's beautiful and cute at the same time"

Liked by Oohsehun, Zkdlin, Kimjuncotton and 560,220 others

(Baekhyunee_exo) daddy park looking after his adopted babygirl Ryujin 😍😄❤

(Zkdlin) since when was he a dad?! 😮

Reply to (Zkdlin) 4 months ago

(Oohsehun) cutest thing I've saw all week 😍