• Chanhun- doing homework gone wrong • (SMUT)

*Sehun and chanyeol were both in the same year group as one another and as they knew each other more in high school, this year in the 3rd year of highschool chanyeol started to develop feelings for his best friend. Will sehun accept his best friend's feelings or will they be rejected?*

Sehun was exhausted since he had insomnia and he struggled to sleep and it shown on his face. He wore make up over it and he was glad that it existed since it was magic to his face. Sehun looked at the time and wanted time to hurry up since it was only 2:56pm and school finished at 3:05pm. He saw chanyeol on the other side of the room and smiled seeing him talking to his friends, he was zoning out then saw it was time to leave. As he packed away his stuff, he saw chanyeol had waited for him at the door and put the bag on his back before seeing chanyeol make a move by holding sehun's hand. He saw sehun smile whilst his head was the other way "you like that?" Then he had turned his head to look at the smiling sehun. "Hm?" "You like us holding hands?" "Yes it is very conforting to me" "want to do something more?" "Like wha-" then he had gotten kissed by chanyeol's plumpy lips and loved the feeling of it. Once they separated, they had still held hands and they headed to chanyeol's moms house since their mom's knew each other.

Once they approached the front door chanyeol knocked on and they saw his mom so happy to see them "you never told me sehun was the boy you loved" "loved?" Sehun questioned then chanyeol had spoke "yeah i love you sehun" "really?" "Yes" "i do too". His mom squeeled then spoke "so cute and chessy but sehun does your mom know about you coming over?" "Yeah i told her and she's fine with it" she let them in then they went upstairs. They laid out the homework that wasn't due until next week but they wanted to do it now so they don't have to worry. After 10/15 minutes, sehun had finished then he waited for chanyeol who was still on the 2nd question "wait how are you already finished?" "I actually listen in class" "i do too" "yeah sure you do, reason why you haven't solved all these problems" then chanyeol had put sehun on the bed and pinned him "you still haven't solved my 1 problem" "where is this going?" Then chanyeol smirked as he started to take off his shirt button by button "your mom will hear us!" "Shh quiet down" as chanyeol took off his shirt, sehun blushed to see the rock hard abs and muscles on his torso. He knew he should be getting back home but he knew he wouldn't ever get a chance like this again with his boyfriend.

Sehun was biting and sucking on chanyeol's untouched neck then felt chanyeol's big hands on his thick thighs. He felt chanyeol grind on his hips, making him lightly moan then chanyeol had put a hand on sehun's mouth as he heard his mom going to bed. Once they saw her light go out, they had carried on and they stripped each other until they were in their boxers and underwear since sehun had wore a female thong. "What's this?" Chanyeol asked then smirked "n-nothing" "you wear thongs hm?" "D-don't tell anyone" "i won't my princess daddy won't tell no one" "thank you" they made out then they took off their lower area clothes. They were naked then sehun started to suck on chanyeol's cock and felt a tug on his hair from the older. "D-don't stop hunnie a-ahh~" then after a few minutes, he decided to get on all fours and separated his legs on to both sides of the bed "daddy please fuck me, i know you want me~" chanyeol had held onto his ass and spoke "no wonder you're called curvy boy, the hips and ass now belong to me~".

He loved the feeling of chanyeol touching his ass then didn't get a warning about chanyeol shoving his cock in sehun's small hole and the younger male moaned at him shoving his cock inside of his hole. As he came in and out of sehun, he was gripping onto the sheets infront of him in pain but it was pleasure to him at the same time. He felt chanyeol quicken up the pace and he moaned then after 30 minutes he felt the cock go out of his torn asshole and then felt 3 fingers go into his hole then moaned as he felt chanyeol inside of him. Once he took them out sehun sucked and swallowed as chanyeol released from his cock. "What time is it?" "Just keep sucking I'll tell you" he reached for his phone to see the time "9:35pm" "really!?" "Yes but it's the weekend tomorrow" "oh yeah".

They both relaxed on the bed naked and chanyeol had wrapped his arms around sehun's waist then felt his ass once again "i love you" "i love you too" they kissed then as chanyeol was speaking on about how he does the gym he saw sehun asleep. "Aww cute" he mumbled as he kissed his forehead then placed the blanket over him and sehun.