Baekhyun x EXO- our neko hybrid 2/2

*After a year, they all had got to know him and couldn't be more happy. It was all good and calm until one day they didn't expect what they saw with baekhyun*

Everyone was laughing downstairs at the program that was currently on the TV and then kai was concerned since baekhyun would be downstairs with them by now. Kai had went out of the living room and checked on baekhyun's bowls of food and saw that there was only a small amount of it eaten from when it was set out this morning, the water was all gone and glad he drank all the water. Kyungsoo saw kai's worried face and came over "is something wrong babe?" "Have you seen baekhyun?"  "not since yesterday" "ok I'm just concerned and wondering where he is since i haven't seen him all day" "check if he is in his bed" "ok" he headed upstairs and went by his bedroom door to hear more than 1 cat meow. He entered and saw baekhyun with 3 kitten hybrids and was currently licking one of them clean on his paws whilst the other 2 were sucking for milk. He became wide eyed then saw baekhyun  looking at him "baekhyun where did these 3 come from?!" "I'm sorry for not telling you about my pregnancy it's just that i felt like you and the others would reject them" "wait who's the dad to them? Is it yixing?" "No......it i-" then the others came in to see that there was 3 kittens "aww kitties!" Xiumin and kyungsoo said at the same time then saw the others being speechless. "Since when baekhyun!?" "I'm so sorry guys" "why didn't you tell us?" "I felt like you'd kick me out" "never" kai said as he fussed his ear then heard kai repeat the same question from earlier "who's the dad if it isn't yixing?" "It is chanyeol's kittens as well as mine" chanyeol was surprised then baekhyun saw him come closer "can i hold one?" "Yes" baekhyun had picked it up by its fur with his mouth then handed the small kitten to chanyeol.

He had holded the small kitten then saw how small she was "what are their genders?" "3 of them are girls" "wow they are so small" "i can make her go into hybrid form if you want but don't worry she'll have baby clothes on" "yes" he had passed her back to baekhyun and he had managed to change her into her hybrid form then chanyeol had held her.  He loved the small cat ears and tail "she's perfect, do you have all the clo-" "I've got everything i need for these 3 so don't worry" "even the cribs!?" "Yep plus she is the only one that hasn't been fed yet so you can feed her with a baby bottle" "where are they?" "In the room me and yixing share" he went out of the room then passed the baby to kyungsoo who was adoring the sight of her whilst he was gone. After a few minutes he made one and had her back in his arms, he fed her the bottle and saw her ears went up and the tail was swaying from side to side. "Aww adorable" "what do you plan on naming them 3 baekhyun?" "Woo-hyun, woojin and hye-hyun" "it suits them i love it".

*6 months later*

2 of them

3rd one

(Sorry i know that these are ten's cats but i wanted to use them as an example on what they look like)