BaekSoo - unexpected baby (MPREG)

(A/N: I know the above picture isn't them but it looks like them)

Baekhyun had to drag kyungsoo out of the house today since they had an event to attend to, kyungsoo was tired and grouchy that day. What the couple didn't know about was that kyungsoo was pregnant but he didn't know about it. "Kyungsoo are you ok?" "I just have stomach aches" "if it gets any worse than I'll give you some paracetamol or take you to the hospital ok?" Kyungsoo nodded and felt baekhyun's hand around his waist. They had got to the place in Seoul from where the event was, as they were playing the games provided, baekhyun was desperate for kisses and hugs from kyungsoo but the younger wouldn't allow it. After baekhyun's several times of begging for a kiss, kyungsoo sighed and only gave him one and had to get on his tippy toes to kiss his boyfriend.

The older male smiled as he got one and left him alone to play with the others in the games, kyungsoo had sat out of it for most of the event since the pain returned to his stomach but this time, it became worse

The older male smiled as he got one and left him alone to play with the others in the games, kyungsoo had sat out of it for most of the event since the pain returned to his stomach but this time, it became worse. Chanyeol noticed and came over "you ok?" "No M-my stomach h-hurts" "want me to get baekhyun?" "No it's f-fine" "you sure?" Kyungsoo nodded and suho saw a big load of liquid come from his area. The other members saw how pained he looked and they tried not to slip on the big amount of liquid that came from kyungsoo, baekhyun had helped him to the hospital In Baekhyun's car.

*at the hospital*

Kyungsoo was dressed in a hospital gown the doctor gave him and they were waiting for the doctor, kyungsoo had a tight grip on baekhyun's hand and baekhyun saw the nervousness on his face "babe it will be ok whatever it is ok?" He nodded nervously and released his grip a bit from baekhyun's hand, when the doctor entered, he adjusted himself on the bed with baekhyun's help. "Is it ok if you lift your gown for me please??" Kyungsoo did what the doctor asked and the doctor warned beforehand "this gel I'll put on will be quite cold so I just wanted to warn you beforehand" he nodded and the doctor weren't lying when he said it was cold, kyungsoo had flinched and as he opened his eyes, he saw the doctor moving the monitor around the stomach. As the doctor stopped on one place, he saw a baby on the screen which was fully grown from all the 9 months of being in there. "Well you've finished the pregnancy and the baby will be ready to come when you reach 10cm dilated."

Baekhyun was also in shock along with kyungsoo "want to hear the heartbeat??" "Yes" baekhyun spoke and as the heartbeat filled the room, kyungsoo knew he wanted to keep the baby straight away along with baekhyun. Kyungsoo loved the sound of their baby's heartbeat that they had no clue about, after a few minutes, the doctor passed him tissue to wipe away the gel on his stomach. Once the doctor left the room, kyungsoo had put the gown down and saw Baekhyun on his phone "What are you doing??" "Showing the recording to the others" "wait you recorded it?" "Yes it was such a shock to me as it is to you so I did it for memories" "ok" kyungsoo was rubbing his bump that was smaller than normal ones for 9 months. "So what should we name the baby for either gender?" "Irene for a girl and I don't know about the boy" "how about seojun for the boy?" "Ok".

********************************

"Ok Mr.do you're doing really good just a few more pushes and the head will be out" kyungsoo was pushing will all his strength and baekhyun felt like his hand would break off at any moment. Kyungsoo was taking deep breaths and followed what the doctor said, after 30 minutes half of the body was out. Kyungsoo had let go of baekhyun's hand and managed to get the rest of the baby's body out with his hands by pulling it out, he put the baby on his chest and laid down. Baekhyun was speechless on what he just witnessed and cut the cord off from their baby,the doctors cleaned her up and passed her In the pink soft blanket they provided.

"Oh my God she's so cute" Baekhyun squealed quietly and kyungsoo had rocked her lightly whilst patting her bum "shh shh shhh it's ok mommy is here" he repeated with a soft and quiet voice to her, she eventually got to sleep and baekhyun kept taking photos without the flash on but recorded his lullaby to her. As it was all quiet, they heard her making baby noises in her sleep, making the 2 feel soft then they heard a knock at the door. Baekhyun had told the others to be quiet and let them in, they saw the girl who was asleep and brought gifts for the baby. Suho was the only one who brought the baby the correct gender clothes where as everyone else bought both gender neutral clothes "suho how did you know it was going to be a girl?" Baekhyun questioned "I have my ways of predicting" "and it's creepy how it's always correct" minseok added on, making the others laugh. "What do you plan on naming her?" Kai questioned "Byun Irene" "cute who chose the name?" Chanyeol asked out of curiosity "kyungsoo did" baekhyun responded. The others eventually got a hold and kyungsoo had changed her in the clothes suho got her, they knew that they would be a happy family.

 The others eventually got a hold and kyungsoo had changed her in the clothes suho got her, they knew that they would be a happy family