XiuBaek - don't go Hyung...... (sad)

All of EXO had a good day and earlier on in the day, they performed their new songs 'tempo' and 'love shot'. They had all been having fun until minseok looked at his phone seeing a message from an unknown number, he looked at the message to see it was from the military. He had to enlist in a few months, he was dreading to tell baekhyun especially, they were in a relationship for around 6 months now and telling him this would break baekhyun's heart. He hadn't noticed that his facial expression was sad and didn't see baekhyun right in front of him concerned about him. "Babe are you ok?" "We have to talk" minseok's tone of voice was low, meaning it was serious. Baekhyun was concerned as he was dragged to their bedroom. Did he want to break up or did he want to tell him something bad like a life disease?? He was questioning himself in his thoughts until minseok had closed the door "babe you're worrying me what is it?" "I know you don't like the idea of this but I have to enlist in military soon".

Baekhyun had felt tears come flooding down his face like a waterfall and he had saw minseok's arms were wide open for baekhyun and he didn't hesitate to slam into a hug. Minseok hugged baekhyun close and rubbed his back as he sobbed into the older's shirt "it'll be ok babyboy" "b-but you'll be gone for 2 years and I f-feel like I won't do g-good without you" minseok had both hands on baekhyun's face and kissed him whilst he wiped away the tears from baekhyun's face with his thumbs. Once they broke up the kiss, baekhyun had dragged minseok to the bed but minseok didn't hesitate. Once they were on the bed lying next to each other, they had their hands intertwined together then minseok spoke "when I'm in military I'll send you a lot of letters and visit you when I can" baekhyun nodded as he hugged the older male close to him as he fell asleep in the older male's arms, knowing that the taller male would live up to his promise.

(Hope you like it)