LuHun (part 2)

All of EXO had been wondering what hospital sehun was getting token to so they could get gifts for him, they had asked one of the staff from the ambulance and they spoke "he's going to be token to Seoul hospital" they all knew where that was and decided to head out of the backstage, currently heading to the car. They all got into the car then they decided to speak to one another "What should we get him once we get there?" "How about some baby clothes but also get him something as well?" "We should get him some chocolate" "What if he don't like chocolate?" "Then he is a weird person chan" everyone laughed at suho's response to chanyeol's question then not long after, they arrived in Seoul's shopping centre where there was several shops to choose from, they knew that this was the perfect place for gifts.

***********************************

Sehun had been asleep in a hospital gown, currently covering most of his body in the blanket as he slept. The little newborn was asleep in the hospital crib, she was checked by the hospital along with sehun and they were both healthy, currently sleeping. After a moment or two, EXO were allowed into sehun's room and saw him asleep and the baby also, they were glad he was healthy along with the baby. "I'm so glad sehun's ok along with the baby" "so am I baek" everyone had the gifts in their hands as they stared at the baby before not long after, sehun woke up to see all of EXO in his hospital room, making him confused but he smiled to reassure them that he is ok. "Are you ok sehunnie?" Baekhyun asked and sehun nodded whilst rubbing his one eye "I'm still tired after being asleep for 3 hours" they all passed him the gifts, making sehun totally confused but he had started to speak "thank you for the gifts but.........who are they for? Is it for the baby o-" "They are for you because of how well you did giving birth and obviously what happened with your boyfriend" then sehun sighed before speaking "unfortunately, he was my husband" they all went wide eyed and jongin spoke "why did you marry him if he was an asshole?!" "I was forced to, since I got a forced marriage at 15 with him, I couldn't have a say due to me apparently being weak and shouldn't have a say" "how old are you now?" "21 so it would be 6 years but I don't love him at all" sehun had looked down at his lap but decided to place all of the gifts on the side table next to his hospital bed, not long after  he saw a man come in with paperwork and come next to sehun, he gave it to the younger male and he looked through it and was happy about the one word in the paperwork. Divorce.

He had got a pen and decided to sign it where it needs his approval, once he had finished it, the man had soon walked out and all the members were curious as to what happened. "What did you sign?" Suho asked out of curiosity "divorce papers from Luhan which I'm glad about" they all smiled at him, being happy about him finally being divorced from Luhan. "Will you be taking her home tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked and that's when sehun had sighed before speaking "the thing is.......Whilst I was pregnant, I feared that Luhan would kill or abuse our kid so I had put her up for adoption and she has already been adopted. The person who has adopted her will come tomorrow" they were surprised about this but they had to respect his opinion on his choice. Sehun had picked her up and kept her in his arms, he had kissed her forehead before seeing a bunch of staff ready to take her to the adoption centre. He hugged her close and gave her another kiss before passing her to the one staff member, all of EXO saw him break down into tears just by his eyes watering and his lip quivering, not long after, he had put his face into his knees. The other members had crowded around him and they wanted to hug him so bad due to him crying from not being able to have his daughter anymore, mainly due to his emotions and feelings taking over him in the past. They gave him a group hug and sehun gladly accepted it whilst sniffling every now and then as he was in the hug.

"We'll try and visit you as much as possible even with our busy schedules" "suho hyung......you guys......you don't have to" "we want to because we don't feel safe with you on your own after these 2 busy days" "I'm so glad I have you guys in my life more than ever" they all smiled with one another until the doctor spoke "visiting time is over" "ok" sehun smiled and waved at them, they did the same back before they left. Sehun was happy about EXO supporting him but he knew he would miss the little girl so much but he chose what was best for her.

(I'll make part 3 but the title will be BaekHun part 3 so you don't get confused)