• chankai - raising kai's son •

*before the relationship with chanyeol, kai was a single mother to his son Minho. He got pregnant by a stranger and knew that as soon as he heard the baby's heartbeat he was going to keep him. Minho was 3 years old and couldn't be happier with his mom, he finds out that his mom has found someone and gets excited about it. What will happen if chanyeol finds out about minho? Will he reject him or raise him and love him like kai does??.....*

Kai and minho were sleeping in the same bed since the little boy couldn't sleep due to a nightmare. He was in an embraced hug by kai in the blanket, he had started to wake up then see his mom was still asleep. He enjoyed the hug then saw that it was bright outside, he slowly went out of his mom's arms to go downstairs to look at the sunrise. He opened the curtains downstairs then he had tried to reach for a cup but failed since he was too small, he looked at the stairs to see kai half awake. "Hi mommy" "hi minho" he rubbed his eyes then saw how happy his son was at that time of morning "mommy i can't reach" "a cup?" He nodded then got one down for him "thank you mommy" he went to the tap and filled it with water then just drank it as kai had made them both breakfast. As he finished he felt minho hug his leg, he placed their food on the table then picked him up and got hugged by him. He placed him in his chair and he started to eat at his food, kai did the same not long after "baby slow down you'll get the hiccups" "no i wo-*hiccup*" kai sighed then smiled at minho. "Told you" he smiled at his mommy before finishing it and kai had finished not long after finished. After they both changed and done their hairs, they saw a big black cab outside and entered but kai had minho on his lap.
"Where is chanyeol and suho?" Kai asked then sehun responded "chanyeol and suho have went in suho's car to the concert tonight" "ok" they all adored the sight of minho and they talked to him, they all loved his voice and they all eventually got there.

*during the concert*

They were all singing but on different parts of the stage then kai saw minho and hugged him "what's the matter baby?" "A bug tried to attack me" "you mean fly at you?" "Yes same thing!" He laughed then saw chanyeol looking  at minho then him "babe who's kid is that?" "It's my son minho" he turned around and chanyeol went wide eyed at him.

"He's gorgeous!" "He is" "mommy I'm not cute or gorgeous!" "Then what are you?" "Yours mommy" he hugged him then smiled at his son's response. "He's adorable and funny" "want to go to chanyeol?" "What for mommy?" "A hug like you do for your other uncles" "ok" he got picked up then saw how cool the view was since he was a few inches higher than normal "wow the height up here is amazing!" Chanyeol laughed then saw how much he looked like kai. "Mommy can we stay at chanyeol's place for a sleepover?" "Why?" "Because i want to play with my toys with him" "it's fine by me" chanyeol said then kai spoke "are you sure?" "Yes plus that means we can spend time together as a couple" "true". After the concert, they had both headed to chanyeol's house with minho and they loved the sight of minho looking tired and he rubbed his eyes "aww minho you tired?" Then he had a sobbing like voice respond to him "yes mommy" he pouted then loved how his son was honest about when he was and wasn't tired.

As they got back they all had went to bed and minho had to sleep in a pink like room for girls, he didn't care since he was tired and fell asleep. Chanyeol and kai had shared a room and they shared his double bed "i love you" "i love you too" they kissed then fell asleep.

*the next day*

Chanyeol had woken up first then saw kai wake up not long after "morning  princess" "m-morning" they got up out of bed then opened the door where minho slept to see him looking through the toybox "why is it full of girls toys and dresses?" Then as he was putting them back, he saw his mom with chanyeol at the door. He finished putting the toys away then ran up to them and gave them a hug, he had held both of their hands then they all headed downstairs one at a time. Once they finished eating, they heard the doorbell and chanyeol remembered "I'll be right back" he cleaned up the bowls by collecting them in and placed them in the sink before opening the door. He saw his little girl and hugged her "thank you mom" "it was no problem she was a pleasure to have at my place" "bye" he closed and locked the door to see her running up the stairs to her room. He looked slightly into the toy room to see a cute sight of minho and kai spending time with each other by reading a book with minho on his lap.

"Mommy stop!" He whined then kai smiled as he kept reading the story, chanyeol smiled then saw his daughter Naeun come down to him and hug him then headed near the living room then hid behind the wall

"Mommy stop!" He whined then kai smiled as he kept reading the story, chanyeol smiled then saw his daughter Naeun come down to him and hug him then headed near the living room then hid behind the wall. Kai saw her then spoke "don't be shy come over i won't hurt you" she slowly took steps over then sat down opposite them. Chanyeol entered then kai questioned "who is she?" "She's my daughter Naeun" "cute name do you know her dad or not?" "No but these 2 are the same age, what is his birthday?" "22nd february" "Naeun's  is 20th february" "cute how they are so close together".

They both looked at each other then avoided eye contact "guys why won't you make friends?" "I don't want to mommy don't force me" Naeun looked at minho then smiled "she won't stop looking at me!" "You secretly like it though don't you?" "NO!.......yes" "knew it anyways me and chanyeol have to go get something so we'll be a while, have fun!" They looked at each other then saw the adults leave. The adults didn't really need to get anything but they had went outside and looked to see their reaction "so how are you?" "I'm good how about you?" "I'm fine so what do you like doing?" "Reading books with my mommy" "that's so cute" she pinched his cheeks lightly then as he was backing away from her pinching his cheeks they had fell ontop of each other then their lips touched. They were like that for at least 10 seconds then she moved off from him "I'm s-so s-sorry" "i-it's f-f-fine" he had a really red face then the 2 adults entered to see their kids uncomfortable. "Are you 2 ok?" "Y-yeah" "she kissed me!" "W-what!!? No i didn't!" They both became red and started arguing about it then the 2 adults separated them.

"Ok explain to us one at a time about what happened?" Chanyeol said "i didn't mean to fall on him and our l-lips t-t-touched" she became dark red then saw it happened to minho's face too "is this true minho?" "Yes mommy" the 2 grown ups had knew that these 2 would have a long journey ahead of them.....