🔞Chanhun- dance for me~♡ 🔞

"Happy 20th birthday chanyeol!!" They all said and he smiled at all of his friends, he normally had a schedule on his birthday but luckily he had the week off along with the others. He saw all the presents from the others and opened them all to see stuff he'll need or accessories like a watch or earrings. "Thank you so much guys, it means so much to me for all of these gifts" "we have a big surprise tonight" "can't wait for it kai" they were all celebrating all through today. Chanyeol hadn't been happier with his friends and as they left, he saw his mom "happy birthday my yeollie" chanyeol's mom said to her tall son "thank you mom" he gave her a kiss on the cheek before getting a gift from his mom. He opened it to see a picture of him, his mom and his dad from when he was still alive, chanyeol started crying at the frame and felt his mom pull him into a hug "Yeollie don't cry baby, it hurts seeing you cry" "I know but I just miss him" "I do too baby" once he cleaned up his tears, he wiped away his mom's from her face with his thumbs. "You know I'll always be with you and love you right?" His mom spoke "yes mom I know you will and I believe you" as he was talking to her, she got a call, after ending the call, she sighed "I'm sorry yeol I have to get ready for a work shift for today, you understand don't you" "Yeah mom it's fine you go and get ready for work" "ok bye chanyeol" "bye" he waved her off by the door,he closed the door and sighed before receiving a text from kai.

K- the place we'll be going tonight is a strip club so I just wanted to tell you beforehand 😉

CHY- ok thank you 😁

He saw the time. 5:45pm. He knew there was half an hour before they had to head there, he decided to put on some different clothes.  he chose a white collared shirt with some black jeans with a chain attached to them on the left side by the pocket, the shoes he wore were some black trainers with his gold watch on. He made sure his hair was neat by slicking his raven black hair back, he saw the time and it was 6:05am.  He had headed out of the house to see suho, chen and kai outside waiting for him "shall we go?" Kai asked "Yeah let's go" chanyeol responded. The 4 of them were heading there, suho spoke "I bet there are some sexy people there" "especially some curvy men" Chen spoke with a smirk "wonder who we'll find" Kai spoke as he wondered. Chanyeol was quiet for the whole walk there, as they entered, the aroma of the club was the smell of alcohol, the lights that were either pink or purple, or both. Strippers were saw on the poles with money on the counters, a lot of drunk people throwing money at them.

Chanyeol lost the others in the club and sat down on the sofa where no one was, he had been bored and all he smelt was alcohol smothered on the sofas and it was as if they didn't clean them. On the other hand, 4 strippers had saw the 4 muscled men and knew they hand their hands in for a good bunch of men tonight. "How about Xiumin, baekhyun and kyungsoo go over to them 3?" Sehun spoke to the other 3 which they happily agreed to "who are you going to do tonight??" "Him over there?" Xiumin questioned and pointed to chanyeol who was bored out of his mind "yes go and get the other man" Xiumin went over to the men and so did the other 2. Sehun headed over to chanyeol and as chanyeol saw him, he saw sehun in lingerie and heels, making him wide eyed.

Who are you?" "Sehun and do you want to have a good time~?♡" "why me all of a sudden?" "You're hot and my ideal type for looks" sehun had went ontop of him on his knees. Chanyeol was pinned to the the sofa from sehun, all chanyeol was looking at was how big his thighs were 'How does he fit all that in trousers or even lingerie!?' Chanyeol thought and felt sehun put his own hand in the choker holder "choke me daddy~♡" chanyeol's eyes went wide "What!? why!?" "It's my kink now choke me" as he did it, he felt a soft moan from sehun and chanyeol immediately got turned on, he felt sehun grind on him, making his dick go hard in his trousers.

As they were kissing on the sofa, sehun had been undoing chanyeol's shirt buttons one by one, chanyeol had ended the kiss and placed his finger on sehun's lips "how about we take this to my house Hm?" Sehun smirked and nodded before he grabbed his coat and they both walked out of the club. Chanyeol had an arm around sehun's small waist and sehun kept his arms together since it was quite cold outside, all he was wearing was lingerie and a thin coat over himself. Sehun was shivering and saw that chanyeol said that it was the house on the end of the street. Once they got to his front door, he opened it and saw sehun take off the coat and placed it on the coat rack, chanyeol had helped sehun take his heels off and saw how small he was without them on (5'8 without heels) "want to go to bed to carry on what we started?" "Of course I do" "do you want me to pay you?" "It's fine this one time you can get it for free" chanyeol smiled and carried him by his thighs up the stairs and as he placed him on the bed, they knew this was going to be a good time with one another.

Sehun was slammed onto the bed, luckily it was a comfy bed, chanyeol had been kissing sehun and the younger let him take off his lingerie and threw it on the floor. Sehun had undone chanyeol's buttons one by one, he heard the older male getting impatient but he managed to get all the clothes off apart from his boxers off which the older male wouldn't allow. "Oh come on you strip me naked and you stay in your boxers? Show me your wholesome dick, it looks hard in the boxers don't you think?" Sehun said whilst smirking, chanyeol looked down to see what he meant, he had a wet patch on his boxers. He gave in and took them off, making sehun smirk as he saw the 7 inch dick, he knew he was in for a good one "wow it's big I like it" "had anything bigger?" "Nope yours is the biggest out of all the men I've done this with" chanyeol smiled and shoved In 2 fingers into his Ass, making a moan come from sehun, he kept doing it but shoving it in and out, getting some type of pleasure from doing it to him. Sehun was getting pleasure from it too, making chanyeol put in 3 fingers, causing the moans to become louder.

Chanyeol was getting turned on every second by his feminine-like moans, chanyeol hadn't hesitated when it came to shoving his dick in sehun's ass. It was tight but he managed to get it in there "please be rough daddy" "don't worry I will" he whispered in sehun's ear, making a shiver come down his spine. He shoved his dick in, making sehun grip onto the sheets but chanyeol connected his hands with sehun's small ones, the younger lifted his legs over chanyeol's shoulders. Chanyeol was thrusting in and out, making sehun moan so loud it could probably be heard from outside "you like that?" Sehun nodded as tears from the pain came flooding down his face. "Carry on my ass is hungry for your dick" he carried it on until he became a sweaty mess, he felt his stomach become in a tight knot from him about to release. Sehun saw his face and knew he was about to release, sehun put his mouth on chanyeol's 7 inch and swallowed the cum that came off the dick, once he stopped releasing, chanyeol saw the cum decorate his mouth area like a beard. "Did you enjoy that?" Sehun nodded and wanted more fun "can I ride on you?" Sehun questioned "yes don't hesitate" chanyeol had positioned himself and sehun had managed to get in the right position before he started to ride on him, the 2 had found pleasure in it and sehun carried it on for at least half an hour with chanyeol moaning before he leaned back on the bed.

Chanyeol started to suck sehun's cock, making sehun moan and he managed to get the cock out of his mouth before seeing him release on the bed, it lasted for about 2 minutes, chanyeol saw that it was everywhere on the bedsheets but he didn't care, he was getting loved in ways he didn't know were possible. Sehun started to suck on chanyeol's right nipple and messing with the left one, making chanyeol moan whilst tugging on sehun's brunette hair. Sehun started to leave love marks on chanyeol and soon enough chanyeol did the same to him, they were left as a mess with galaxies on their bodies from the love marks. They had used tongue but sehun was pinned to the bed as bottom, they had been kissing for what seemed like hours but they were only kissing each other for 10 minutes straight. They both eventually passed out on the bed from exhaustion and knew that was the best 20th birthday present.