BaekHun- shock collar gone wrong (SAD)

Sehun was cleaning around the house and he had on a shock collar which the others apart from baekhyun didn't know why he had to wear it. The others were helping him around the house they all shared together, as they all finished, suho had got a call from the manager. Baekhyun had gave him a shock on the collar from the button on the control remote, making him close his eyes and had to endure the pain. "Are you ok sehun?" He didn't get to respond to it and baekhyun spoke "yes he's fine" "are you sure? His face says different" suho spoke. Baekhyun had punched him and it changed his face to a fake smile "Yeah I'm fine" "ok? If you say so" he walked away and sehun walked off somewhere but baekhyun had used the shock collar again but he heard someone fall to the floor upstairs, making the others worried about him. They all ran upstairs to see him on all 4's on the floor with his eyes closed from the pain, they tried to get him to stand but sehun's body was trying to revive from the shock collar. "Sehun are you sure you don't need us to take you to the hospital?" Kai questioned "N-no I'm fine" he managed to stand up and suho spoke "our manager said we have dance practice today" they all headed out of the house and went In a car on the way to dance practice.

As they headed inside the dance practice studio, baekhyun knew that if sehun messed up once then he'd get the shock collar. They managed to not mess up once but when sehun did the once he apologised to the choreographer, he felt a high shock from the collar and he fell to the floor when the others apart from baekhyun and chanyeol. Chanyeol became concerned and saw that he was running short on breath, making him concerned. The older saw him gripping on his shirt and ended up leaning on chanyeol's chest, chanyeol took off the collar and saw that it wasn't an asthma attack but it was a heart attack. The others came in and worried about sehun "WHAT'S WRONG WITH SEHUN!!?" they all shouted and chanyeol spoke "get the car ready..... he's having a heart attack!" They had all helped him up and into the car, baekhyun had saw how much pain sehun was in and felt regret of even doing this to his lover. "It'll be ok sehunnie just take this ok?" Suho comfortingly said as sehun nodded, chanyeol was beside sehun in the car who was currently laying on chanyeol's chest. He accepted the ibuprofen from suho who told him to eat it so his blood pressure can go to his heart. He held onto chanyeol's hand in pain, once they got there, he was rushed in to an emergency surgery and the others had to wait in the waiting rooms.

"I hope he's ok" "I do too baek" Kai responded "I'm not surprised if he breaks up with you after this incident" kyungsoo spoke and the others agreed apart from kaibaek. The others were waiting for hours to see sehun but as they were about to fall asleep, they saw a doctor come from his room "is he ok?" "We managed to just save him from death but the surgery was a success and he's currently resting and recovering" "ok thank you doctor" suho spoke. They were allowed in and saw him with an oxygen mask on with wires attached to his hands, chanyeol and suho were the most worried, they ended up crying after feeling how cold his hands were. After an hour or two, sehun started to wake up and he leaned up as he woke up, the others apart from baekhyun gave him a hug "sehun please can you forgive me?" He took off his mask "After putting me through a near death experience?? NO!! I will not and our relationship is done for!!" The others understood his words and baekhyun had walked out of the room since he was upset. "Oh my God I feel bad now" "No don't feel bad. He put you through an experience you shouldn't have to and you could've died because of him!" Kyungsoo explained and sehun nodded and rubbed away the tears that formed in his eyes.

"We will always be with you ok but don't get in a relationship with him ever again??"

"I promise".