✭ 17 ✭

If you couldn't tell, they're still at the party ;) ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Haejun's lips were locked with Elijah's when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and saw that Kiandra was calling him.

He and Elijah shared a look before Haejun picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Haejun spoke.

"Jun where are you? We gotta go home. I don't want to get killed by your brother for bringing you home so late."

Damn it, "I was.. um playing card games in the basement.. I'll be up soon." Haejun pulled his underwear up past his member and zipped his pants properly while Elijah just continued to give him hickeys.

"Okay. I'll wait in front of the house. Let's get going." Kiandra spoke urgently.

"Okay." Haejun hung up the phone and let out the moan he had been holding in, "Eli~ s-stop." The male stopped immediately.

"What happened?" Elijah asked, his hands under Haejun's shirt as he caressed the male's skin gently.

"I have to go. Kiandra is taking me home now." Haejun spoke dejectedly.

Elijah frowned, "I'll walk you upstairs." The male took his hands out from under Haejun's shirt and readjusted it for Haejun.

"No I got i-" Haejun attempted to stand and felt his legs almost give out beneath him.

Elijah laughed,"Was the orgasm so good you can't walk?"

"Please, shut up." Haejun whined as Elijah helped him to stand up.

"I'm just kidding." Elijah spoke with a smile before grabbing Haejun's hand and unlocking the door. Elijah peeked around the corner and saw that the only other people down there were too busy passing a joint around to notice them.

Elijah pulled Haejun along with him and up the stairs. If anyone paid attention to their swollen lips, or Haejun's jelly legs, or Elijah's unzipped pants, they could have assumed what happened. And two people did. One with anger and one with sadness.

"Haejun!" Kiandra called as she noticed her best friend approach her with Elijah. "Oh my gosh.." Kiandra assessed him, then turned to assess Elijah. "You did this?"

Elijah shrugged,"Maybe. Keep it a secret." Elijah gently turned Haejun's face towards him and kissed him on the lips gently,"Text me when you get home.. same drink a lot of water."

Haejun nodded with flushed cheeks and Kiandra was one hundred percent sure her jaw was on the floor.

"Drive safely guys." Elijah waved at the two of them as they left. He was going to leave as soon as he saw them get into their own car safely. I should have fucking Ubered here. He pulled at one of his curls as he watched them leave from the doorway.

・:*:・

Haejun stumbled up the stairs to his bedroom and flopped into the bed with a sigh. I hope everything that just happened was not a dream. 

Haejun :))
I got home safely btw
Sent at 11:58 p.m.

He didn't have the energy to change so he ended up sleeping in his clothes from the party.

The next morning Haejun woke up without a massive headache, thanks to the water he had drunk in Kiandra's car. He rolled out of bed and took a long shower, cleaning the party off of him.

He didn't bother looking in the mirror since it had fogged up during his shower. So after he changed, brushed his teeth before heading downstairs for breakfast. Which is why he wasn't sure why his brother exploded first thing in the morning.

"HAEJUN! WHAT THE FUCK IS ON YOUR NECK?!" He yelled and Haejun flinched, dropping his spoon back into his bowl of cereal.

"Why are you yelling so early Hyunjun?" Haejun looked at his brother in annoyance.

"Haejun I'm not fucking playing with you. Why are there hickeys on your neck?"

Haejun's eyes widened and he brought a hand to his neck, as if he could cover them all. "Uh.."

"Who did this?" Hyunjun spoke through gritted teeth.

"I'm not going to tell you." Haejun mumbled.

"So you know who did it?! I told you no boys at the party!"

"He was really gentle with me! I've liked him for so long!" He whined and immediately regretted it when he saw his brother's eyes darken.

"Did you have sex, Haejun?" He asked slowly.

"NO! W-Why would you ask me that?!"

"Just.. stand up.. and walk." Hyunjun spoke nervously.

"Oh my God." Haejun flushed red with embarrassment. "I did not have sex!"

"He probably has STDs. You can't be doing sexual things with boys in highschool! They're all filled with STIs!" Hyunjun was about to lecture Haejun but he wasn't having it. Haejun grabbed his cereal and stormed off.

"HAEJUN! GET BACK HERE!"

"NO!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 

Ah yes, overprotective brothers
Lowkey I wish I had a brother who cared abt what I did LOLOL