✭ 26 ✭

"What are you talking about?" Haejun asked softly, fidgeting with his fingers

"You've been in a mood Jun. Talk to me about it." Elijah sat down on the bed next to his boyfriend.

"I.. um.. sometimes I don't like to be called just a friend.." Haejun mumbled. "B-but th-that's just me so.."

Elijah frowned.

"That's what the problem is?" Elijah asked gently.

Haejun nodded slowly,"I know you're not ready to come out though, I'll get over it."

Elijah sighed softly. "I'm sorry Jun.. I really am.." He out his hand on top of Haejun's,"I want to come out.. but yeah.. I'm not ready."

"That's f-fine. Th-That's okay!" Haejun spoke in a rushed voice as he placed his hands on Elijah's cheeks. "I can wait for as long as y-you want, okay?"

Elijah nodded solemnly and Haejun pecked his cheek.

Elijah groaned and picked Haejun up before placing him in his lap. "Jun.. you're really too cute and sweet for me." He kissed Haejun on the cheek once more before tickling him and causing him to giggle.

"E-Eli stop~" He giggled and after a moment Elijah stopped.

"Fine. But that comes with a price."

"What is it?"

"What did you say in the car earlier today?" Elijah leaned forward with a smirk.

"I- Oh. I didn't say anything!"

"Lies." Elijah brought his hands back to Haejun's stomach and tickled him lightly.

"Okay okay! I was just saying that you looked really hot." Haejun's face was red from how hard he'd been laughing and from embarassment.

"Just hot? Not sexy? Or super fuckable?" Elijah asked with a teasing lilt to his voice.

"I'm n-not answering that." Haejun covered his face.

"Hey. What did I say about covering your pretty face?" Elijah asked.

Haejun's eyes were closed but he could just hear the smile in Elijah's voice. "You're m-making fun of m-me." Haejun whined.

"No~" Elijah lied as he grabbed Haejun's hands and revealed the males face.

Haejun pouted softly.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Elijah leaned in and kissed Haejun slowly before pulling away.

"Not enough.." Haejun whispered.

"Oh sorry.." Elijah leaned in again and kissed Haejun slower than before. Taking his time to cherish the boy's lips.

"Okay pizza is here-" Mayra stopped in the doorframe. "Oh my gosh."

Elijah and Haejun both turned to look at her. Haejun quickly got out of Elijah's lap and sat beside him on the bed.

"So you're gay?" Mayra asked in a whisper.

"It's more like.. half gay.." Elijah mumbled. Haejun saw that Elijah's hands were shaking and he wanted to hold them, but he didn't want to make the situation potentially worse.

"Are you two like.. dating?" She asked.

"..Yeah.. but please don't tell-"

"Oh. I don't really care." Mayra deadpanned.

"What?"

"Yeah.. Eli who you date doesn't concern me.. it's not my business to tell Mom and Dad." Mayra spoke. "But you two look cute together.." She shrugged. "Anyways.. pizza is here."

Mayra left the room and shut the door behind her.

There was a moment of silence until Haejun spoke up,"Are you okay, Eli?"

"I didn't think.. that was going to happen.. like at all.."Elijah spoke while staring at the ground.

"Do we count this as something good then?"

"Hell yes." Elijah turned to Haejun before pushing Haejun back onto the bed and kissing him on the lips again. He leaned over Haejun and Haejun wrapped his arms around Elijah's neck. Elijah slipped his hands under Haejun's shirt gently.

"Oh and by the way Eli." Mayra spoke from the doorway.

"Why do you keep coming back here?" Elijah groaned and pulled Haejun's shirt back down.

"Chill. I'm just saying you should lock your door more.. and that Mom and Dad are going to be out of the house all weekend." She left the room again.

"Oh.." Elijah muttered to himself before turning to Haejun,"What do you think of having a sleepover?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Oh such an early post~ it's my sisters bday today~