0.3

"750 Columbus Avenue, West 96th Apartments, Apartment 21." I said in between breaths as Luke's lips suckled a soft spot below my ear. I reached up blindly behind me, running my hand along the top of the door frame. "Got it," I mumbled as my fingers found the key to the apartment.

Luke barely moved, but he detached his lips from my neck and backed up enough to give me space to fit the key into the lock and let us into the apartment.

"Calum's not home." I whispered, although I'm not sure it mattered. I wasn't sure what it was about him, or about myself, that made me want him so badly. I was never into one night stands.

"So it's just us?" I felt him smirk against my skin when the door clicked firmly shut behind us. His hands slid down to my hips and we shuffled forward until my back met a nearby wall. Luke went back to kissing my neck, causing a soft moan to escape from my lips.

"Just...us." I confirmed, forgetting everything. School, Calum, the city, and probably my own name. I shivered as Luke's smirk grew. My cheeks heated up, adding to the burn the alcohol gave me. I pulled Luke closer to me, holding onto the front of his shirt and moving myself so I could press my lips to his. He responded instantly, taking my bottom lip between his and pulling gently. My hands smoothed over his chest, his shoulders, and snaked up his neck until they wound themselves into his hair.

"Melanie," Luke moaned softly. "Mel."

Oh yeah that's my name.

As the kiss deepened, I pulled us away from the wall and out of the entry way, directing us towards the bedroom. When we stumbled into the living room, Luke's mouth fell open, but he didn't try anything else. Instead, he came to a stop. Missing the sensation of the kiss, I stopped too. With wide eyes, Luke looked around at the dim apartment. "Wow."

"What?" I asked, my eyes drifting down from his and back to his pink lips.

"This place is huge," he slurred before burying his face in my neck, doing what he did earlier. My mind, already numb with alcohol went blank, overwhelmed with his touch so my body weakened and I leaned into him. All too soon, Luke broke away again. "Do you have anything to drink? Like lager?"

I groaned silently, wishing he would already shut up. "Lager's beer, right?"

"Mhm," Luke murmured drunkenly resting his forehead against mine. As if he needed more alcohol.

"Yeah," I nodded and dragged him into the kitchen. Maybe more alcohol would shut him up. Luke wandered around the kitchen, running his long fingers over the chrome handles and the counter top while I pulled out two glasses and set them on the counter. I opened the fridge, searching for the bottle Calum kept there. When I did, I turned back to the glasses and twisted the bottle open.

Before I could pour the drink, an arm wrapped around my waist and a hand slid under the front of my shirt, coming to rest on the middle of stomach and pressing me back to the body behind me. Luke was there again, kissing my neck in the way he realized made me weak, leaving a few bruises. My body went limp and my eyelids fluttered shut. I could feel the bottle begin to slip from my fingertips.

"I got it," Luke breathed against my neck and a sigh fell from my lips. The bottle was taken from my hand and I heard the liquid being transferred into the glasses. The bottle clinked against the counter as he set it down. I felt the cool glass rest lightly against my collarbone and could smell the strong scent of beer. Luke's lips left my neck and he drank from the glass.

I followed his actions, downing the whole thing. Before I could take a moment to think about the funny taste I noticed right before I emptied the glass, Luke spun me around and lifted me onto the counter. He gripped my waist in between his hands and stood between my legs, crashing his lips against mine.