Chapter Nine

Paul calls Liam, and we end up walking to the venue, the lads pulling beanies and sunglasses out of nowhere, pulling up their hoods. I pull on my own sunglasses, as follow them, ignoring the screaming fans. Security guards nod as they go in, and we are rushed to the dressing room.

When we enter, Lou and Lux are sitting there, setting up her hair things. She smiles at us, and I wave slightly to her daughter. "I'll pull out the lad's outfits," I say quietly to Lou. She nods.

I set the bags on the chair, and pull out the five pairs of skinny jeans: one pair of black, one dark grey, one light wash, one dark washed, and one mid-wash. I set them all down on the table. On top of the light-wash jeans, I set a dark green plaid, and a plain white crew neck tee. With the dark-wash jeans goes a white tee with the Parental Advisory: Explicit Content symbol. The mid-wash have a fitted maroon henley with three-quarter length sleeves. I place a white tee with the Rolling Stones logo on it with the dark grey jeans. Lastly, there's a black tank with the black jeans.

By then, I feel the boys looking over my shoulders. I gulp, before grabbing the shoes I picked out. White Converse high tops with the plaid, light blue and white high tops with the Explicit shirt, black Converse low tops with the henley, black Vans with the Rolling Stones shirt, and black short boots with the plain tee.

"Liam," I hand him the plaid and light jean set. "Harry," he takes the scoop neck tee and black jean combination. "Zayn," I set the henley and mid jean ensemble in his hands. "Niall," he grabs the Explicit shirt and dark wash jean outfit. "Louis," I give him the remaining clothes.

The all nod, going off to changing areas to put on their clothes. Lou sits next to me, and Lux sits on my lap. I play with her hair, and she doesn't seem to care. I French braid it, and Lou stares at me, astonished. "She never lets me French braid her hair."

"I like Reagan."

"But you don't like me?" Lou pouts at her daughter.

"Reagan is different!"

Lou just shakes her head, chuckling, as Niall and Zayn walk in, talking. Lux stands up, and looks up at them. I walk over, cursing feeling so short, and see how everything looks. All the right sizes. I straighten their shirts, and grab on of the snapbacks Niall has in here. I set it on his head, and step back looking the two. Amazing.

Harry and Liam walk in next, acting childish as ever. I layer a few of Harry's necklaces, as Lou makes sure his hair stays in place. I go to Liam, and something seems off. I add a black snapback, and it looks a but better, but I then asks quietly "Could you take off the plaid for a minute?" He nods, doing as I asked. I wrap it around his waist, and tie the sleeves, so the rest dangle behind him. I tie it twice, so it doesn't fall while they jump around.

Just as I'm finishing, Louis walks in. He looks a bit shocked, but shrugs it off. He stands next to Liam, and I go to straighten his clothes. I notice his jeans hanging lower than they should; naturally, I pull them up about an inch. I fix the crookedness of his shirt, and go around the back. He got the booty. Those would be Crystal's exact words, because, well, even his... bottom is hot. I fix the tag sticking out, causing my fingers to brush his warm tan skin. Electricity flows through me, exciting and enchanting me more than it should with any random guy. Louis jumps forward an inch or so, staring at me, wide eyed. He felt it, too. I stare at him, before blushing and turning away.

Lou raises an eyebrow, and I shake my head. Harry picks up Lux, and she grins really big. "Who did your hair?" He asks, playing with her braid.

"Reagan!" They look at me surprised.

"She doesn't like us trying French braids," Harry tells me.

"I like Reagan! She's pretty and nice!" I blush, looking at my fingers.