Chapter Twenty

After Reagan runs out of the room, I follow after her, stopping when I hear her and Zayn. My heart breaks at all the words she murmurs, but when she says that she is going to quit, and that I don't want her, I feel like breaking down myself. I can't... It's bad enough she won't talk... But her straight up gone? To only see her maybe once a year, if that?

I have to do something about this, before she leaves. I need to talk to Liam and the others.

-:-

While we sing Half A Heart, tears fill my eyes, realizing this song is Reagan and I. I keep myself composed, until we finish. Wiping at my eyes, I look at the lads. Zayn is slightly glaring at me, but I don't blame him. The others are grinning encouragingly at me. I nod at them, before turning to the crowd.

"I have a quick interlude, loves. First things first, you know this watch I always wear this watch?" The audience screams. "I'm done wearing it on this hand. I've actually found them, and no, it's not Harry. He's still just my best mate. But you do know this girl." The screams intensify, as I set down my mic, and take off the watch my dad sent. I put it on my other wrist and gaze at the black ink staring back at me. "You want to know what it says? It says Reagan T." After a split second, there's unevenly divided shouts of disappointment and cooing.

I walk over the the other side of the stage. "I've messed up really bad with her. I denied that we are soul mates, and let her down so much. I honestly wonder if she'll even take me back after today. Probably not." I take a deep breath, I admit "For the past month, I've done nothing, absolutely nothing to get her back, and, honestly, I'm now realizing why she was hurt. I've heard her talk about quitting, because she can't be near me. I feel like I'm going to be sick, or faint, or breakdown at any moment. Be warned, all you in the front rows." I smile smally, but I can feel that there's probably a sad look in my eyes. "I feel a big pile of-excuse my language-shit right now, because of what I did. And I know it doesn't make up for anything, but I've learned this one song, and I really hope she might like it. I know it's one of her favorites." I go over to Jon, smile slightly, and turn up the volume on the keyboard, and play the chords tht I learned over the past month of Reagan not speaking to me.

"I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why I need you to hear

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You

And the reason is you

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you"

I open my eyes, tears leaking from them slightly. I blink, not bothering to wipe them away. "Don't hate on Reagan if you see her. This is all my fault, and it never would've happened if I hadn't been so ignorant. You wouldn't hate on her if you're a real fan."